The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval rp

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 25]

1Medieval rp Empty Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

War has broken out in the lands of Isreaea the dragon are fighting to stay alive while the humans are fighting to protect themselves from what they believe to be the evil dragons. Both species think that the other is evil and that they are doing good, but that is not the case. Which side are you fighting on? The humans? The dragons? Of for peace?

The humans are led by a king, King Aurthur. They noble knights will follow his lead any were no matter what it is. Of crows most of those knights also have apprentices training to take their place in case something happens to the knights.

The dragons are at a disadvantage because they are scattered all around the land making it easy for the knight to hunt them down and kill them individually, but war brings people together and that's the same with dragons some dragons have chosen to band together aginst the human menace.

Then there is the younger ones who have not yet been tainted by the beliefs of the parents who ran away in time of war. Some decided they want peace and are trying to stop the war.

Which side will you chose? How will the war play out? We decide!

To join:
Name:
Discription:
Personality:
Side:
Dragon or Human:

Dragons
Drake
Male
17 (in dragon years)
small nimble white dragon with feathery wings and tail tip.
Hates that he can't fight in the war but still listens to his parents mostly because he is deeply afraid of humans though he doesn't admit it to himself
Peacekeepes

Furdumar
female
Massive green dragon with a shorter tail and leathery wings. When she lands the earth trembles before her. This dragon is truely one to be afraid of and would have been a challange to bet even if she was alone surrounded by knights
She is fearous and hate humans with passion after what they did to her family a long time ago she will do whatever it takes to distoroy them though she wouldn't have done it normally now she had a reason!
Dragons

Humans

King Arthur
Male
He is smaller then you would think standing only at 6'0" but what he lacks in brute size is made up for in his speed which is why he is so good at killing dragons. He has the royal appreance to him.
He doesn't like fighting the dragons but he believes it is best for his people.
Humans

Sigrid Olsen
Female
about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy.
Peacekeeper

Elian
Female
Stright shoulder length red hair, short and stocky, has bright green eyes.
Doesn't want anything to do with the war and would rather just keep to herself and her job as a shoe-mender. lives alone in a tent/hut thing. Used to have life goals but has come to the conclusion that she will be stuck as a shoe-mender her whole life.
Peacekeepers sort of.

Freyr Loughlin
Male
Tall about 6'8", medium/short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, not super muscular but has a little muscle...
He's very trusting once you've known him for awhile, he's very sweet, he also loves Sigrid, but he's not quite sure of himself yet.
PEACEKEEPERS UNITE!
!

Name: Kasea
Description: Skinny and average height (slightly to the tall side), blue eyes and dirty blonde layer cut short hair.
Personality: Energetic and fun-loving, Kasea is afraid of almost nothing and she loves an adventure. However sometimes she gets a bit carried away with her enthusiasm... She is very talkative, but not too opinionated. (btw she is homeless and an orphan so she's used to a tough life.)
Side: Peacekeeper (but wishes she had the training to fight)

Last edited by Wild on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:11 am; edited 7 times in total

2Medieval rp Empty Character thingermajiger Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Imma join! cheers

Name: Sigrid Olsen
Description: about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Personality: Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy. (btw: she is a very happy drunk, not that it's necessary! XD)
Side: Peacekeepers! *hold up save the whales sign* "Sigrid, wrong message..."
Dragon or Human: Human!

3Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Whoo who let's start rping (btw I'm going to have a bunch of diefferent charctures to keep this fun!)

4Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Drake was struggling to fly in this unfamiliar landscape, all the strange up draft and down drafts weren't kind to a dragon who has just learned to fly. With this unique flying style of his, he was mapping out what would be his home until the stupid dragon-human war was over. He was to young to fight with dragons in this war, not that he minded at all, truth be told he would be happy if he never saw a human in his lifetime, but he wouldn't let the other dragons know that, not ever! Just avoiding hitting a to tall tree on an unexpected down drag, he found the perfect cave to hide in until the war was done. Plus, frankly he didn't want another close call with a tree.

King Arthur was with his noble knights, discussing how they could end this war quickly. If it drug on much longer, the dragons would certainly have the advantage. Wich they couldn't have happen, they need to finish this quickly, but so far, no one had any good ideas.

FurDumar was meeting with the other dragons who didn't want to be hunted down individually like prey. If the humans wanted the, then the dragons would give it to them!

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

5Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Okies!

I combed through my long red hair, tugging at the knots that gathered. "OUCH!! Curse you knots!" I yelped in pain, I hated combing my hair in the morning. After I finished and walked into the main street of the village, searching around for my best friend, Freyr Loughlin, Frey for short. I saw him walking around the main square. "Frey! Over Here!" I yelled waving my hands back and forth

6Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake looked at the two friends greeting each other he sometimes wish he had that but he had a more important job training to be a knight! He often got to listen to the knight talking with the king himself which made up for not haveing friends, but still the longing was there.

7Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I glanced over at Jake, one of the many people who was training to become a knight in the village. I hated the war, it was pointless if you ask me. "Hey Sig, how's it going?" Frey asked me, his dark brown hair flopping over his light brown eyes. "Nothing much, do you see Jake over there?" I asked him, "Yeah what about 'em?" he asked me, "I think we should go talk to him." I said quietly, as I started walking towards Jake. Frey just looked at me blankly, then shrugged, "okay then."

8Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I see the two friends start to walk over to me. Looking over my shoulder to see if there is anyone behind me, there isn't. Are they coming over to say hi to me? he wonders part of him ecstatic about the idea of possible make friends, but the other part of him just wanting to get on with this work. "Hello" I say cautiously to them, I think the girl's name is Sigrid Owen or something like that, and the boy is Freyr Loughlin, simple commoners.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total

9Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Hi Jake!" I say enthusiastically. "Hey." is all Frey says. "So, what're you doin?" I asked him

10Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

THats right i compleatly forgot I was soposed to be picking up my masters new swoard! "Well I was sopposed to pick up something but got distracted"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Revised)

"Well um- Oh no! My master going to kill me!" He exclaimed, then seeing the confused look on their face said, "I was supposed to being picking up my master new sword, Oh man I completely forgot, um sorry I have to go" he said as much the truth as a way to get away from them, now he remember why he didn't have any friends he never knew how to talk to people his own age.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

11Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, well then we should let you get to it then! Sorry! Bye Jake!" I said as Frey and I walked away, "That was wierd," Frey said to me as we walked away. I sighed, boys could be so strange at times

12Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I heard what they said and thought to myself no that was weird and I walked to the blacksmith to pick up the sword.

Drake flew over the main humans city on porpuse because he want to make the humans panic. He saw jake heading to the black smith and Sigrid and Frey

Jake had just pick up the swoard when he saw the dragon not going to let a chance like this get by he ran after it holding his masters sword in hand by the looks of a dragon it was a young male.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just hearing a bit of what they said I thought to myself, No, you saying hi to me was weird, why would I talk to simple commoners that last thought he knew was just to make up for him not being to talk to them. He ran down to the black smith and say Farrar waiting for him, "Thought you forgot about this!" He called in greeting holding his master's new sword.
"Almost did! Thanks for wait" I told the smith, catching my breath from the sprint down he.
"Well here you go lad, hope you master likes it"
"He always does" I promised Farrar, my master probably wouldn't shut up about his new sword for the next week.
"Well you better go now, least you master thinks a dragon has eaten you" And with that Farrar went back into his workshop probably to make more nails or something. I walked back to find my master, his new sword was in my hands and I couldn't help but feel jealous, this sword was perfectly balanced.

After a short reprieve from flying Drake all but forgot he almost failed last time and went to go map out his new territory. He road a up draft up to the place where is wings started feel cold and looked down at the woods. He saw a human village not far from his cave, he didn't like that. All of a sudden an unexpected gust of wind took him from his insecure place in the clouds, not able to fight it Drake road it. It took him right over the human village. Looks like I'm going to be snaking on human tonight he thought, but not happily. The wind finally lost his strength and he was able to fly back to his cave, but not without passing over the village again.

I saw the dragon fly over head and thought, Maybe I will be able to try out this new sword after all, I mean I can't let this dragon get away can I? Needing no further reason, I followed the dragon back to it's home when he flew over a second time, how stupid could it get?

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

13Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I looked back at where Jake had been just a minute ago when I heard someone yell, "DRAGON!!" I grabbed Frey's shoulder and pulled him down to the ground with me, rolling behind a market stand. "Shhh! Don't say anything!" I hissed at him

14Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Drake was getting tired so he found a clearing to land in Jake marked in his head were the dragon landed and ran to it at a pace that wouldn't wear him out quickly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitting an unexpected down draft, Drake crashed to the ground. Luckily it was right as he passed over a grassy clearing, so he avoided hitting a tree, but he did land a little awkwardly, possibly spraining his left front paw. He defiantly couldn't put his weight on it at the moment.

Jake saw the dragon plummet into an open clearing, not even two paces from here, Must be a newly fledged dragon, it's flying is horrible he thought, Just makes my job easier

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

15Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:53 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I soon realized that I was in an akward position with Frey, I was laying ontop if him. "All clear!" I heard someone say. I looked back into Frey's eyes and blushed. I jumped off of him and brushed myself off.

16Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake glanced back once and say Sig onto of frey he laughed then went to go and slay his first dragon and become a true knight.
(meh isn't going to say anything on what I think you should do couhgtbutchoughmaybecoughfollowchoughthechoughdragonchouhg)

17Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Okay I won't go follow the dragon! tongue )

"Hey! Frey we should go and see
Where the dragon landed!" I told him, I had never seen a dragon before! Frey looked at me funny, "you, Sigrid Olsen, want to go see a dragon? Please tell me who you are what you've done with Sig?" he finally responded. "I'm serious!" I said as I punched his arm. Frey finally said yes, so we took of running toward where the dragon landed

18Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(thank you lol I'm making the little band of peacekeepers)

THere the dragon is! jake thought he pulled out the sword and ran at it remembering everything he was thought

Drake looked up and saw a pethetic excuse for a knight running at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake got to the clearing and saw the dragon, a magnificent shinning white dragon. Juvenile male he thought, Probably from the north with the feathers on the wing on tail, looks like he hurt his foot landing from the way he is standing He assessed from the cover of the tree line. He crouched there a little bit longer staring at the amazing beauty that was a dragon, he never thought something that dangerous could be that beautiful, but it was true. He took a deep breath, he was taught about this, how even the best apprentices refused to slay a dragon because of it's beauty. He had ignored it then, thinking people just over-exaggerated. He understood now, Well, I won't be that apprentice he thought and went out to slay the dragon.

Drake saw the pathetic excuse for a knight come out of the tree line, five dragon lengths away. He gently put his paw down, he didn't need to appear weak in front of this insect. I'm surpassed they came this quickly he waited expecting more, but none came. So I'm not even enough of a threat to send even an experienced knight out, well thats fine he thought, quite happily, he could take on this apprentice, for that was obviously what he was.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

19Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

A night ran into King Arthurs room he reconized him well Grover! he was panting "There was a dragon the flew over the village and my apprentice went after him!" he said "Gover go and help him then" KA says before Grover finishes his sentence. "and he has my new sword I'm helpless with no wepon" KA understod now "I'll go and help him" He said and got up putting on his armor then ran out.

~~~~~~~~~

A knight apprentice ran into the room, panting, "A... Dragon just... Flew over town.. Jake went after it... with your sword" he said talking to Grover, the head of the knights. Gover looked up helplessly at his best friend and king, "We need to save him"
King Arthur understood, "You can borrow one of my swords, come on, we need to go save your fool hearted apprentice" And with that he started putting on his amor as quickly as humanly, and possibly dragon, possible.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

20Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:11 am

imma join tooooo albino

Name:Elian
Description:Stright shoulder length red hair, short and stocky, has bright green eyes.
Personality:Doesn't want anything to do with the war and would rather just keep to herself and her job as a shoe-mender. lives alone in a tent/hut thing. Used to have life goals but has come to the conclusion that she will be stuck as a shoe-mender her whole life.
Side:Peacekeepers sort of.
Dragon or Human: Human.

21Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(lol *sigrid marches along with her tiny band of peacekeepers*)

I squeaked when Frey pushed me toward the open field where Jake was just about to slay the huge dragon. "Thanks!" I hissed at Frey, "I'm personally blaming you if I die out here today!". I ran in-between Jake and the dragon, "STOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "this isn't necessary! In fact it's quite stupid that you both would kill eachother in the blink of an eye!" I finished my point. And then realized that it probably wasn't such a good idea.

22Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:44 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Drake blinked at the stupid human "I am just protecting myself" he said

"and I am just protecting the town" Jake said and charged around sig and sliced at the dragons wing

~~~~~~~

Drake blinked at the stupid human, why would anyone try to stop the battle the would obviously ensue when dragon and human met, this had to be a crazy girl indeed. "I am merely protecting myself from your kind, I believe you call yourselves humans, yes? It is a very amusing name" He said with a smile that was not at all human or friendly.

"And I am protecting the town from this monster!" Jake said, as he saw the dragon smile, though what was so funny he didn't know. Then without warning he ran around Sigrid and slashed at the dragons wings.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

23Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(lol yep a dragon and a knight and a friend that she bring along)

KA raced alone ignoring the people bowing at him but he didn't know were the dragon had landed

Drake cried out in pain as the sword cut some of his feathers over makeing it really hard to fly.

~~~~~~

(lol yep a dragon, a knight, and a friend that she brought along (absolutely needed to fix that))

KA raced along the main road of the city, ignoring the people bowing at him, Grover was at his side and the apprentice that had informed them of this situations was trailing behind. KA stopped at the woods and asked the boy, "Did you see were the dragon went?"
The boy caught up panting quite heavily, "The clearing right by the river.. I think"
KA looked at Grover, he shrugged, "Best bet we have"

Drake roared out in pained as the sword cut though some of his primaries. He could feel blood start to pour out of them immediately. This wound would make it very hard for him to fly, as if he wasn't already having enough trouble as it was.

KA heard the dragon roar and looked at Gover, "Well it seems like your apprentice might actually be winning, lets hurry before he makes it really mad"

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

24Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(oh yeah so cool *they all are wearing sunglasses and chillin to the beat*

I yelped when Jake charged at me with his sword, but he sliced the dragons wing instead. "Frey!" I yelled out to him, he ran over to me. "We've got to stop these two from fighting, it's no good!" I told him frantically. "Sig, just calm down," he said as he put his hands in my shoulders, "I'll try and stop Jake, you just stay out of it." Frey said calmly. "But Frey! What if you get hurt?!" I ask him. "I'll be fine you just go back to the village." he said as he pushed me away. I watched him run over to Jake and the dragon, then I turned and ran.

25Medieval rp Empty Re: Medieval rp Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Drake wished he was old enough to breath fire but he wasn't not yet and the truth was he was terrified "GO AWAY!" he roared at the little human. Jake ingnored the dragon and kept trying to attack him but the dragon would just dodge "Come on fight like a dragon!" he yelled at it.

~~~~~~~~

Drake wished that he could make this insignificant little pest go away. He wished he had fire to burn it with, that would certainly make it stop. It was like an annoying bee, and if he understood it correctly most human were afraid of bees so the analogy work perfectly, "GO AWAY, I HAVEN'T HARMED YOU YET!!!" he roared at the boy.

Jake was in his own world now, the world of swordplay, he didn't hear a thing of what the dragon said. His opponent was annoying all he was doing was dodging never fighting back or letting an attack hit him. Who would have thought a beast like this could be so agile. Whenever he got discouraged he just took a quick glance at the crimson spots on the dragon's perfectly white hide, to remind himself it could be hurt. "Come on, fight like a dragon, afraid of this little sword?" he mocked it.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 25]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next