The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revised Medieval RP

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1Revised Medieval RP Empty Revised Medieval RP Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

War has broken out in the lands of Isreaea the dragon are fighting to stay alive while the humans are fighting to protect themselves from what they believe to be the evil dragons. Both species think that the other is evil and that they are doing good, but that is not the case. Which side are you fighting on? The humans? The dragons? Or for peace?

The humans are led by a king, King Aurthur. They noble knights will follow his lead any were no matter what it is. Of crows most of those knights also have apprentices training to take their place in case something happens to the knights.

The dragons are at a disadvantage because they are scattered all around the land making it easy for the knight to hunt them down and kill them individually, but war brings people together and that's the same with dragons some dragons have chosen to band together aginst the human menace.

Then there is the younger ones who have not yet been tainted by the beliefs of the parents who ran away in time of war. Some decided they want peace and are trying to stop the war.

Which side will you chose? How will the war play out? We decide!

To join:
Name:
Discription:
Personality:
Side:
Dragon or Human:

Dragons:

Humans:

King Arthur
Male
He is smaller then you would think standing only at 6'0" but what he lacks in brute size is made up for in his speed which is why he is so good at killing dragons. He has the royal appreance to him.
He doesn't like fighting the dragons but he believes it is best for his people.
Humans

Peacekeepers:

Flreow aka: White Fire
Male
17 (in dragon years)
small nimble white dragon with feathery wings and tail tip.
Hates that he can't fight in the war but still listens to his parents mostly because he is deeply afraid of humans though he doesn't admit it to himself
Peacekeepes

Sigrid Olsen
Female
about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy.
Peacekeeper

Freyr Loughlin
Male
Tall about 6'8", medium/short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, not super muscular but has a little muscle...
He's very trusting once you've known him for awhile, he's very sweet, he also loves Sigrid, but he's not quite sure of himself yet.
PEACEKEEPERS UNITE!!

Last edited by Wild on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Flreow was struggling to fly in this unfamiliar landscape, all the strange up draft and down drafts weren't kind to a dragon who has just learned to fly. With this unique flying style of his, he was mapping out what would be his home until the stupid dragon-human war was over. He was to young to fight with dragons in this war, not that he minded at all, truth be told he would be happy if he never saw a human in his lifetime, but he wouldn't let the other dragons know that, not ever! Just avoiding hitting a to tall tree on an unexpected down drag, he found the perfect cave to hide in until the war was done. Plus, frankly he didn't want another close call with a tree.

King Arthur was with his noble knights, discussing how they could end this war quickly. If it drug on much longer, the dragons would certainly have the advantage. Wich they couldn't have happen, they need to finish this quickly, but so far, no one had any good ideas.

FurDumar was meeting with the other dragons who didn't want to be hunted down individually like prey. If the humans wanted the, then the dragons would give it to them!

3Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake looked longingly at the pastries being sold in the market today, how long had it been since he had had one of those. Unfortunately he only had enough money to pay the black smith for his new sword and none extra and even if he didn't he wouldn't be able to have a pastry, not good for his health. He sighed and went to the black smith.

4Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sigrid jumped on Frey's back. "Onward!" she cried with laughter as Frey smiled and ran toward the bakery with her.
"Alright! Alright! Just calm down Sig!" he said almost laughing too hard to keep both of them up. She just laughed and tousled his shaggy brown hair.

5Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Just as Jake was leaving the tantalizing smells of the bakery behind he saw frey and sig going to it. They're so lucky an they don't even realize it he thought envying them for just a moment then remembered he was a privledged kid, one who got to train as a dragon knight, that was worth everything, even friendship, childhood, and little enjoyments like pastries. Turning his back on the bakery he left it behind him, going instead to the firey furnce of the forge.

6Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig saw Jake heading off toward the forges. She frowned. She remembered when he had gotten the chance to be a knight. He didn't get the chance to be a real kid like she and Frey had.
"Hey Sig, what do you want?" Frey asked again. He was wondering why she was so spacey.
"Huh? Oh I'll have a muffin," she said still watching after Jake.

7Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake went to go get his sword from Farrar, who would have been his mentor had he not been a knight. To get to the forge he had to go by his old house, not that he was supossed to remember that stuff. He was sopposed to just magically forget about his parents and family when he became a knight. As if that was going to happen. He saw his little sister helping his mom wash the clothing. His mom saw him but pretended not to know him just like he did, his sister just saw a random stranger, she probably didn't remember him, she was only two when he was choosen to be a knight. He didn't see his brother or father, probably working in the workshop, making nails or some other boring task that he uesed to love. He got to the forage "Hey Farrar!" he said the only person outside of the castle walls he was allowed to talk too, or at least that is how it seemed. "Hey Jake, your knew sword is amos done, want to help me sign it?"
"Of course!" Jake said, going to help.

8Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"You remember how to do this right?" Ferrer asked him, "Don't want you messing it up"
Jake gave him a friendly shove, "Of course I do!"
"Good we don't want you messing up your own initials"
"Wha- No it's your creation not mine" Jake protested
"It would be yours by now had you not become a knight" Ferrer told him the only one Jake know who would even think to mention of his old life.
"But I did"
"Don't matter to me, put your intials on your sword boy"
"I-"
"Stop you know you can't win against me, its not that hard just JJ"
"Fine" he said and with that he put his intials on his sword and his master JJ and FR
"Good boy now try out your new sword" Ferrer told him like he was his master.
"thank you here you go" Jake said giving Ferrer the money. Ferrer gave him a copper back "go buy yourself a pastry I know how much you love them"
Jake smiled, "You the best, I wish I could have been your apprentice" he tried out his sword really quick, "This is a way better sword than I paid for"
"I want you to be safe" Ferrer told him, "Not go get your pastry" he said shoing Jake away.
"Thans again!" Called Jake leaving. He went back to the bakery. Frey and Sig where still there.

9Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:53 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Goodness Freyr Loughlin!" Sig said in a frustrated tone of voice. All she had wanted was a muffin, but no, Frey had to make it difficult by asking her if she wanted 'one of the grainy ones, or not grainy ones?' or did she want 'nuts or no nuts?'. She was starting to think Frey didn't have any nuts of his own.

10Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake walked into the bakery to get a donut. "One donut please" he said paying the man and taking his tresure to a table.

11Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:05 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Here Frey, take your doughnut and go wait for me outside, I'll order myself," Sig interjected. Frey hung his head a little, but agreed and took his doughnut outside with him. "I'll have one blueberry muffin please?" Sig asked. She received her muffin, and paid for it. She saw Jake sitting alone, Frey wouldn't miss her for a minute or two?
"Hey," Sigrid said as she stood near Jake's table.

Frey sighed and waited outside. How long did it take someone to get a muffin? He wondered. He looked inside, and saw Sig talking to Jake. He barely remembered the kid, but that's probably because he was chosen to be a knight. Everyone in his family figured Frey was going to be a knight, but then he wasn't.

12Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Fine" Jake said forgeting he wasn't sopossed to talk to anyone, "Just reconsidering wether or not I want to be a knight" he said taking a small illeagel bit of his donut, and it was the best bit he had ever taken.

13Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Why? I thought it was every young boy's dream to be a knight?" Sig asked. He seemed a little angry, she wasn't sure wether or not she should pry...

14Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yeah, and see his little sister grow up not knowing him, no my dream was to be a blacksmith, the best black smith ever" he sid bitterly dispite his sweet food.

15Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig looked at him with sad eyes. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Frey waiting. "I'm sorry, I've got to go," she said, not sure how to end the conversation.

16Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:42 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"that's fine, go" He said understanding, he was just a knight after all he didn't get any friends.

17Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:27 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig walked away sadly. She had wanted to talk to him, but it just ended up being awkward. "Let's go," she said to Frey.

Frey saw Sig come out looking sad. She told him they should go so he followed her. "What happened? What did he do to you?" He asked stopping her with his hand on her shoulder. He looked into her eyes, and she didn't say anything. Sig didn't want to talk to Frey right now, he always overreacted.
"Nothing, it's fine," she said walking away.
"Sig! What happened?" he yelled after her a little angrily.

18Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

After a short reprieve from flying Drake all but forgot he almost failed last time and went to go map out his new territory. He road a up draft up to the place where is wings started feel cold and looked down at the woods. He saw a human village not far from his cave, he didn't like that. All of a sudden an unexpected gust of wind took him from his insecure place in the clouds, not able to fight it Drake road it. It took him right over the human village. Looks like I'm going to be snaking on human tonight he thought, but not happily. The wind finally lost his strength and he was able to fly back to his cave, but not without passing over the village again.

Jake finished his donut and walked outside, just as the dragon passed over for the second time. It was a small white male, young by by how bad he was flying, which would explain the small size. He hated that he even knew that, he was sopossed to kno metals not dragons. This drgon also looked like a cross between a dragon from around here and one from the far north of here, strange... This dragon wasn't going to cause much trouble, probably just had trouble flying which is why he flew over here, but still he should track him and see where he lives, just incase.... He went to go follow that dragon.

19Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Shut up Frey!" Sigrid finally snapped, walking off toward the woods. Frey figured it would probably be best if he just let her cool off. Well, at least that was his intention until he saw a dragon fly in the same direction. He ran after Sig.
"Wait! Sig, wait!" he cried running after her. She just kept running, not wanting to deal with how much of a child he was being at the moment.

20Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake was running after the dragon, he saw it go down in a clearing. He saw Frey and Sig up ahead, what where they doing here? he thought he ran and caught up to them, it seemed all his years of training as a knight made him faster than them, he ran infromt of sig and yelled as loud as he dare with the dragon 50 feet away, "Stop!" he came out more like a whisper, but he hoped it woud get the job done. He was breathing heavily from his run, but he wasn't quite out of breath.

Flreow land quite clumsinly in a clearing, not trusting himself to be able to get back to his cave, drake he hated flying sometimes

21Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig screamed as Frey slapped a hand over her mouth from behind.
"Shhhh!" he hissed in her ear. Frey held onto Sig almost possesivley.
Sigrid pried Frey's hand off of her mouth and stared at Jake.
"What are you doing here?" she asked looking between the two, questioning both of hem.

22Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Dragon, 50 steps away in the clearing up ahead" Jake said, "Seeing if the dragon is hostile, wha are you doing here is the question"

23Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Getting away from this dimwit," Sig said jerking her thumb at Frey who was still holding onto her. She pushed him away.
"I just came here to make sure you were safe!" Frey said, his pride hurt and his hands up in defeat.

24Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well be quiet or we will all be eaten, I don't think I can kill a dragon no matter how small he is, if he decides to eat us" Jake whispered at them, walking closer to where the dragon was, to see how hostile the dragon was.

Flreow heard humans hiding in the bushes he crouched down and walked into the bushed silent as a cat, he wouldn't be taken by surprise.

Jake got to the clearing, but there was no dragon, "oh no" he said.

Flreow jumped on Frey and Sig pinnig tem beneath his huge paws, "Thought to sneak up on me did you knights?"

25Revised Medieval RP Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig let out an unearthly scream when the dragon pounced on top of her and Frey. Frey could've sworn that his heart stopped when the dragon pounced on top of both of them.
"Sig! Are you okay?" he called out, not sure where she was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next