The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The City of Love?

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey kissed the tip of his nose. "Good to hear," she said still leaning on the edge of his bed. She was glad he was okay, she couldn't imagine what she would do if he wasn't okay.

2The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:50 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

the drugs were making him tired but he didn't want to sleep quite yet he wanted to be with haliey, "When do I get to get out of here?" he asked her, hoping it was soon.

3The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Dean said tomorrow if we're lucky," she said. She could see that the meds were making him tired and he was fighting it. "Go to sleep, I'll be here in the morning, with coffee," she said with a wink.

4The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Fine, just before you leave be safe, and I love you" he said, before finally allowing himself to fall asleep.

5The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

She kissed his forehead. "I love you too," she whispered before grabbing her coat and calling Owen to pick her up.

6The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(The next day, Owen and Bri have a date!!!)

Bri woke up and got ready for work, aware that tonight she was going on a date with Owen. She waited for Vicktor to pick her up at the normal time 5:55 he always came right at that time, and she never knew how he did it. When the time came, there was no Vicktor, strange wonder where he is... she thought....

Vicktor got up at 6:00 an hour later than he normally did, he cursed himself for not remembering to turn on the alarm when he realized he was still in the hospital, "Shoot, I forgot to tell Bri!" he said.

7The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey pulled herself out of bed at 5:30 so that she could be there when Vicktor woke up. She got dressed in a simple pair of shorts and a tank top, and pulled her hair back in a braid. It was warm outside as she got into Owen's car, put on her sunglasses, and pulled her out of the driveway. She stopped by a little bistro and picked up and iced tea for herself and an iced coffee for Vicktor. She hoped he wouldn't mind seeing as it was way to warm for hot coffee. She arrived at the hospital around 6:15 and was in Vicktor's room by 6:20. "Morning sleeping beauty," she said leaning in the doorframe, and pushing her sunglasses up into her hair.

8The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Hey" he said, "Do you think I could borrow your phone? I normally give Bri a ride to work, and well, seeing as I can't do that today..."

With Vicktor nowhere to be found, Bri didn't know whether she should walk the 20 minute drive, or wait a bit longer...

9The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yeah, here," she said fishing her phone out of her back pocket. Hailey handed Vicktor the phone and then set the drinks on the bedside table. She sat down in the chair that she had pulled up to the bedside last night, and waited to talk to Vicktor.

10The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor called Bri, good thing he had memorized her number, "Hey Bri?" he said when she finally picked up, why did she always have to wait for the third ring before she picked up?
"Yes? Vicktor? Where are you?!"
"I'm in a hospital right now" he said, "Sorry forgot to tell you, should I find you a ride, or are you going to walk?'
"You forgot to tell me?" she asked mad at him, even though he was in a hospital, "and it depends, who would be my ride?"
"I have no idea! So do you need a ride or not?"
"Ride would be great, don't fell like getting there at lunch time" she said and hung up.

vicktor shaking his head handed the phone back to Haliey, "she is like an annoying little sister sometimes, other times she is the best of friends. Do you know anyone who could give her a ride?" he asked Haliey.

11The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Owen could if he can borrow your car again?" she suggested with a shrug. "Lemme call him," she said taking her phone and selecting her brother.

"Hello?" he said groggily.
"Hey loverboy, turns out your girlfriend needs a ride to work, I told her you could give her a ride, you in?" Hailey asked quickly, knowing Bri had to get to work.
"Um, sure," he said not letting his excitement show.
"Alright, see you later," she said and hung up.
Owen got ready quickly and jumped into the Ferrari after grabbing the slip of paper with Bri's address on it.

12The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yes he can borrow my car" he said, "though I don't see why he needs it, doesn't he have amiee?"

Bri waited for her ride to work.

13The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Uh, no...." she said looking down at her feet guiltily. "But I have coffee?" she offered sheepishly.

Owen wasted no time getting to Bri's house. He pulled up out front and did a little horn honk.

14The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He raised his eyebrow, "Wait, did you take Amiee?" he asked with a smile on his face. "am I going to have to arrest you for car theft?" he joked taking the coffee from her. HE took a small sip of it, and felt more awake after that, which probably wasn't good, since he would probably be stuck in bed all day.

Bri raced out of her apartment when she heard the Ferrari horn. she got in the passenger seat, wishing she didn't have to be wearing this uniform around Owen right now and greeted him with, "So you stole Vicktor's car again, did you?"

15The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey blushed. "Well if I didn't take here I wouldn't have been here this morning, so if you like, I could return his car and just leave you here alone," she said starting to walk toward the door.

Owen looked at Bri. Even though police uniforms weren't the most flattering thing, Bri could definitely pull it off. "Not this time," Owen said with a laugh afterwards. "So where to?" he asked.

16The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"No! Don't leave me in this insufferable hospital alone!" He called at her not wanting to have to endure a day Herr, with out at least someone to talk to...

"Hmm, I wonder where a police works, could it maybe be the downtwon police station?" She asked him. Thinking about how hot he looked sitting in the driver's seat of Vicktor care, probably ten times hotter than vicktor.

17The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey looked over her shoulder. "What do you say?" she asked with a small smirk.

"Ah, do you know the longest way there?" he asked jokingly. Owen noticed Bri checking him out. "Like what you see?" he asked with a devilish smirk.

18The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I was saying that if you leave, I will die of boredom in this hospital" he told her again, "or something akin to that..."

"Well..." She said, "eh never mind, you can find out tonight"

19The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey smiled and walked back over to the hospital bed. "Now that would be terrible," she said kissing him gently on the lips.

Owen laughed and drove her to the police station. "So you don't have to dress really fancy if you don't want to, it's just this little cafe," Owen said shyly. He wasn't really sure how to talk to Bri yet, but he imagined that it would be easier tonight.

20The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I know wouldn't it?" He asked her.

"A little cafe huh? Sounds like fun" she said.

21The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey laughed and dropped back into the chair near the bed. "So what're we gonna do today? She asked in a joking matter.

Owen smiled. "It is a really cool place, you'll love it," he said as he pulled up to the police department.

22The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well, I was thinking some core body exercises, I got to stay in shape you know" he said joking as well, he couldn't imagine how much that would probably hurt right now.

"Cool, can't wait then, see ya at 7" with that she closed the door and ran off to work, already being about 15 minutes late.

23The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Sounds good to me!" Hailey said gettin up and started to stretch to mock him.

"See you later," Owen said with a smile and small wave. He was so excited for tonight.

24The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"stop it!" he said, "I really don't like being stuck in this bed"

Bri walked into the police station with a huge smile on her face, tonight was going to be fun!

25The City of Love? Empty Re: The City of Love? Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Owen drove back home with the music turned up loud. He sang along loudly, earning strange looks from other drivers at stop lights. "TAKE ME OUUUUT!" he sang an laughed as he drove back to the house.

Hailey laughed and then flopped back into the chair. "So, do you want me to read you a story, sponge bath?" she said waggling her eyebrows at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum