The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

18th Century- City of Love AU

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

118th Century- City of Love AU Empty 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

The City of Love, only 200+ years ago. During the reign of Marie Antoinette, two young people try to find love, blah blah blah. Wild you know what this is.

218th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ay, now I do! I might make Vicky a bit more darker though... But still his actual self, just... A bit unlucky with the law.

318th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

This is gonna be gooooood. C:

418th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Yes, Yes it is.)
Vicktor Welsh, the infamous criminal, though he couldn't actually remember at this moment what he had done to have so many of the city gaurd on the look out for him. Maybe becuase he was too busy trying to lose the two guards on his tail before they got back up, yeah that was probably it. He was sticking to the back streets that no on really used, of course now his legs where covered in shit up to his knees, it beat not having the entire gaurd on his tail.

518th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey DuPont. Duchess of Noailles. She groaned as the carriage hit a dip in the cobblestone road, causing her to hit the seat roughly, her corset already cutting off enough oxygen. For some reason the chauffeur had decided to take the back roads back to her home in the countryside. Today she had come alone into the palace to look over a treatise that had needed her approval. Hailey honestly hated the government work that she had to deal with.

618th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Taking another two turns and then back tracking and taking anouther quick right and then two lefts effectivly made his lose his enturage. Smiling, another smooth escape. He leaned up against a wall to catch his breath. He wipped the hair that was in his eyes back. Using all the mud that was in his hair to keep it back. He normally blonde hair was brown right now, or he figured it was will all the mud that was in it. First thing I do when I get home, wash out in the river. The one thing he really hated being dirty, he had been dirty his whole life, he was going to be clean now if he could, that was why his 'house' was by a river. Having caught his breath he went to return home when he heard a carrage behind him.

718th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey was starting to get concerned as they deepened into the backstreets. She knocked on the window up front. "Excuse me," she tried, without gaining any acknowledgement from the driver. "Excuse me! Where are we going?" she tried louder this time.
"Just taking you home Duchess," the driver said. She didn't recognize the voice that had replied.
"Leopold, is that you?" she asked.
"No my lady, Leopold had some complications," the voice said. Hailey couldn't help but get chills when it spoke. She realized she was in trouble at this point and there wasn't anyone around to help.

818th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor saw the carriage coming, a duchess carrage, Strange... he thought, don't normally see those around here he drew his sword in case something came up, he didn't like the look of the driver. Maybe he would be able to.... no he wasn't that evil. The carrage was coming up fast, that was when he reconized the driver. "Oh no you don't, Fernando" he said hopping the carriage. "Vick-" but he cut the guy off. Oh yeah that was why the guards were chasing him, he had 'accidently' killed their stupid captain. He didn't actually hurt Fernando, he gave his a nice cut on the leg and pushed him off the carriage, God could decide if he lived or not he didn't care presonally, but Fernando was a sly little bastard, litteraly, and was never nice to lady's. He was surprise he had gotten a duchess carriage though, that took a little talent. He stopped the carriage and 'cleaned' his sword in the mud and then used his clothes to clean of the mud. "You okay M'lady?" he asked as he was doing this.

918th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Who is it?" she demanded from inside. The voice had changed again and she heard cries of pain before they had stopped. She sat in her carriage, trying to remain calm, but it was difficult when she wasn't aware of her whereabouts or company.

1018th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Are you okay?" he asked again, "And I'm just the person that saved your virginity, I don't think my name really matters" he said thinking if she asked him to drive her home, he would probably say no, but looking around it seemed he really wouldn't have a choice, he couldn't leave a lady in the middle of the slums and call himself a gentleman. And if he couldn't call himself a gentleman, then he knew no one would, because everyone else thought he was a theif and murder, which was true, but, he was also a gentleman. Then again, if she saw him and ran away because he was covered in shit, he wouldn't care either, less work for him. He was holding on to the horses reins to make sure they didn't run away. Neither of these horses were as fine a horse as his Black of Night, but they were pretty good horses, now covered in mud. He hoped Fernando didn't run them to hard, they were to fine of horses to go to waste because of a man like him. And what was he doing having them run though the mud like this they could have easily slipped and then they really wounldn't be fine horses anymore. He started to check them over to make sure they were okay, mostly checking their hooves, they were well trained horses too, so they weren't just a pretty coat, that's good. Praticallity and Likeability.

1118th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

The duchess' face went red as the man outside the carriage so kindly stated that he had saved her virginity. Hailey had become furious at the thought that this man thought he was so valiant. She pounded opened the carriage door sputtering in French. "Montre-toi à l'instant!" she yelled as she flew out of the carriage and landed in a large pile of horse shit outside the carriage.

1218th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor was busy checking out the second horse to really care about what the duchess was doing. He heard a noise and looked up the see her, all covered in shit, "Oh, that's really going to ruin your clothes," he said then went back to making sure the horse was okay, which, he, no wait she, was. He walked back over to where the duchess was on the ground, and offered her his hand. "You're horses are fine, in case you are wondering." he told her.

1318th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

The duchess spat out what might have possibly been shit in her mouth. She wiped off her face and looked up at the man that had "saved" her. "Pas de merde," she said angrily and pushed his hand aside as she tried to get up. Though getting up in a hoop skirt alone was nearly impossible, Hailey at some point later had gotten up. She huffed and tried to wipe off some of the horse poo, but just smeared it. She looked back at the man. "I'm sorry, but you look awfully familiar, do you work in the palace?" she asked. It was obvious he wasn't of royal descent by the way he held himself.

1418th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"en fait c'est merde" hé said. He barley contained his laughter as she completely failed at getting up. Then he saw her eyes. He had seen those eyes before somewhere, hadn't he? It almost felt as if... but he shook the feeling off, how could he have possibly have know her, let alone....

Of course she didn't care that her horses were okay, she probably had a billion more to replace them. He snorted when she asked the question, "I all due respect, M'lady, why on Earth would I work at that shit hole? Where all the nobles and what are eating caked severed to them, by peasants who can't even afford bread, no, I would never work at that place. Now do you want me to finish driving you home? I'll only ask one more time"

1518th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(EYES. HORSES. SHIT.)

She ignored his comment about the shit that covered her now. "Well then, I see how you feel. And a guide home would be much appreciated." Hailey said walking over to the horses. She quickly checked their feet to make sure they weren't damaged by the harsh cobblestone road. The duchess patted the horse on the rear and then turned back around to face the man.

1618th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:03 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Lovely right?)

"I told you already, they were fine, but I guess you wouldn't trust a dumb commoner now would you? Because of course I wound't know what to look for to see if they are going lame or not," this next phrase he said in latin, "And of course we can't speak in any of the scientific languages" end his latin speaking, "And God forbid we should know politics" Vicktor said, "Because like I said, I'm just a stupid commoner, so of course I wouldn't know any of that, now get into the carriage before you do something else that will make me made and have me regret offering you this ride" he said hoping onto the drivers bench.

1718th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

The duchess looked at him with a death glare. "Did I ever accuse you of such things? I think not," she said climbing back into the carriage and slamming the door behind her. Stupid stranger, who did he think he was marching in here and falsely accusing her of things.

1818th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Don't tell me you weren't thinking it," he muttered, "Stupid nobles" then encouraged the horses to do a nice slow walk, after what Fernando had been doing he figured that was for the best. As they passed Fernando he stopped the horses to take his cloak, he put it on to hide his face, and then had the horses continue walking, "What's your name Duchess?" he asked so he knew where to go.

1918th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey kicked the seat in front of her out of anger. "Hailey DuPont, Duchess of Noailles." She yelled back to him. Him and his stupid face.

2018th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"oh and DuPont," Vicktor said as he got to the main roads again. He started to steer them in the right direction, "that explains a lot of things" he said as they continued on their way, making sure to keep his eyes on the gaurds whenever he passed any of them, but none of them seed to take a second glacé at the carriage, good. Vicktor thought, maybe traveling with nobles isn't all that bad. Just the company.

2118th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Hailey heard him. "Excuse me, but would you care to explain what that means?" she demanded from the carriage.

2218th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I could, but your a DuPont so you wouldn't get it" Vicktor said and laughed, going past another set of gaurds he made sure not to make eye contact with them. He also hoped his sword wasn't seeable through his cloak. "Sorry" he said, feeling a bit sorry for her for a moment anyway, "its just commoners jokes a nobles jokes have no similarities and that's all that is."

2318th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(VISABLE. Not seeable. Seeable is not a word.)

"A commoner joke? What is that supposed to mean?" The duchess complained. She heard the sound of guards talking to one another outside of the carriage. "Where are we?" she asked.

2418th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I don't know, gaurds must be on the look out for someone or something," he said shrugging even though he knew she couldn't see it. He was also laughing I his head, and you just happen to be talking to the person that they are talking too.

2518th Century- City of Love AU Empty Re: 18th Century- City of Love AU Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

The duchess sighed and leaned back against the seat. She couldn't wait to get out of this godforsaken corset, and now her shit-covered dress as well. Hailey started to undo her hair, the giant mass starting to make her neck ache. Her long red hair tumbled down softly over her shoulders, her head suddenly feeling ten times lighter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum