The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Less Thens

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Less Thens  Empty Less Thens Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

When you were born everyone looked at you strangely, you had no idea why they were staring at you. Then chaos ensued when your mother realized what you were if you were lucky your mom tossed you out if you weren't well I won't go into that. On the streets alone all by yourself and only a few minutes old the chances of you surviving were not good. You hid out in a dumpster, wondering what you did wrong, why your mom threw you out, and many other things. You knew you were already hungry, you had to find someone who could take care of you, but who? You went out I search known it was the best way to find help. Everytime an animal saw you they would attack, and how you managed to survive all the attack is a mystery. Finally though you came across a safe place were there were no animals who where attacking you. You saw a cave and went inside to sleep, the cave was bigger than you expected and inside you saw many animals who all looked different then the ones that attacked you. They all had red eyes, and white or black base color, and some strange color swirl all over there bodies. The nearest ones ran over to you and to your surprised they didn't attack you. They told you that this place was called a less then group. And that's all you heard before you fell asleep.

The less then group is a group of animal that is a less then animals less then animals are shunned by other animals because they are different. They are all either black of white with some kind of swirl pattern on their fur that is one of the colors of the rainbow. Oh and for some reason though the less thens don't worship any spirits when a less then is leader of a group of them there swirl pattern changes to app the colors of the rainbow.

The less then group as many enemies but the wrost is nothing is less then. There're a group of foxes that are bent on destroing the less thens. So BEWARE THE FOXES!

(people rping will be added later I'm to lazy to do that right now XD)

LEADER(leads the group can only have 1 of these must be good at most things)
NAME Ice
APPEARANCE black base with rainbow swirl patterns is a tiger.
PERSONALITY strong caring heart but is not afraid to show less thens what needs to be done!
TRAITS best at: fighting and running okay at: observing and hunting worst at: sneaking

SECOND IN COMAND(helps the leader can only have one of these. Good at most things)

TEACHERS (teaches the learners any amount. Has to be good at everything)

LEARNERS (learn what the teachers teach. Any amount. Don't have to be good at anything)

RESEARCHERS (learn about less thens and why they are here. Any amount. Good at studying and observing)

GUARDS (protect the others from less then haters. Any amount. Good at fighting and observing)

PATROL-ERS (run around areas looking for any less then that needs help. Usually a promotion from guard. Must be good at fighting running observing and tracking)

(I'll add more later)

2Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(O MY SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN!!! THE LESS THENS LIVE!!! C:)

Name: Tsubaki (yes, slightly influenced by Soul Eater)
Apperance: White base color with pale pink/red secondary color (I'll draw a pic for yu! Since I dont wanna explain her markings...)
Personality: Is very kind and understanding, but can be mean if you hurt her or anyone close to her.
Traits: Good at: sneaking, negotiating, and bartering. Not very good at: combat/fighting
Postition: Second in Command?

3Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(yay!!!!!!! I'll add you later! And of course you can be the second!!!)

4Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

( C: YEY!)

5Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ice looked around the cave

6Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I walked around the back of the cave, blending in with the dark shadows. I watched Ice quietly.

7Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I head a sound outside and then I saw them "the foxes are attacking!!" I yelled and ran outside they were not getting in the cave. I shouted shout at them in their own language "leave now or die"

8Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I ran out of the cave after Ice, and lept at the foxes.

9Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"You do not deserve to live!!" they yelled and attack full force. "Everything thing deserves to live!!!" she yelled back and clawed at one of the foxes sending him flying.

10Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:27 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(lol Tsubaki is a tiny little spitfire!)

I ran at one of the foxes and lept onto it's back and started biting it's scruf.

11Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ice laughed in her head at her second. Then wacked another fox away.

12Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:48 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I felt so much rage as I attacked the fox with all my strength. How could you hate someone for being different?

13Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:51 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I saw all of the less then come ans help us and soon the foxes left. "coward animals! Attacking us for being different and then running of when your lossing!" I roared at them as they left.

14Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I spat at the foxes as they left. I had gotten a scratch on my right back leg. I limped over to Ice. "These ones were a little bit stronger than usual Ice," I said seriously.

15Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"that's what I'm worried about" ice said "if they continue to get stronger I don't know what we will do..."

16Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"I've got to go get this looked at, I guess I'll see you soon..." I said as I limped off to the medicine place. As I was limping over there Ice's words still spun around in my brain. "Thats what I'm worried about..." I thought about Ice's last comment to me. I couldn't shake the horrible feeling I had in my gut.

(that's right you should be afraid tsubaki)

17Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

what are those foxes up to? How are they getting stronger? Or is it that we are just getting weaker? ice thought

18Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The foxes looked up at their new leader after the other other one had been defeated by him, their new leader. His red eyes glowed the only thing that was visible in the darkness. "we shall destroy those impure beast!" he shouted and cheers came after that. "but first we must getter stronger especially with the beast ice on their side!" he said more cheers. "so disappear lull them into a false sense of security! While in truth we are really getting stronger! So for now slink into the darkness! And when you are ready come back!" after he finished a completely black fox steped out of the shadows "I'll be waiting..." with that he disappeared back into the shadow.

19Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(dun dun duuuun! *bangs keys on organ*)

After I got my leg taken care of, I felt tired so I limped over to my den and curled up for awhile only to be woken up by some one yelling.

20Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

A mother fox wailed in grief as she saw one of her kits "how could this have happened" she yelled "I am part of the Nothing is Less Then how did this happen" she murmered "I should kill you now little kit but i can't for you are of my blood so instead I will shoo you away" she murmered and pushed the kit away from her torwards the place where the less then group lived

The little white fox walked not knowing why he had been rejected. He kept walking until he came arcross a cave. He tilted his head sideways, but his instincts told him to go in, so he did. He yelled though how he knew to speck he didn't know "Anyone there?" he wailed in fox "Please help me I'm lost and I don't know what to do, I was abandoned by my mom" he added.

21Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ice woke up when she heard the fox. Alert imeadiatly she looked out side her cave. She didn't think that the foxes would attack so soon after the last. Then she saw the kit and relaxed and decided to see how her second handed this.

22Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ice! Did you he- yes you did, Hello there little one, do you have a name?" I asked the small fox-kit. I knew it was a less then. I knew how it felt, being abandoned by it's mother.

23Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"whats a name?" it barked

24Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"The title given to you by someone who loves you," I told the kit smiling.

25Less Thens  Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Someone loves me?" he asked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum