The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Great Romance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Great Romance Empty The Great Romance Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The date is 1910, 4 years before the start of the First World War, also know as the Great War. The people of London are going on with their regular lives, children play in the parks, older kids are at school learning, and the adults are making money at work, unaware that their lives will change drastically in the next four year. And on a chilly autumn day, Nov. 14 to be exact, a boy will see a cold girl walking home from school, and offer her his jacket, not knowing at the time that she would be the girl he would run into time and time again, eventually causing him to fall in love with her before the beginning of the war in 1914.

(Might fix/add stuff if you want, but here it is, good enough intro for you? Oh and do you want to be the guy or the girl?)

2The Great Romance Empty Re: The Great Romance Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(crying because perfect. also, i'll be either one, whatever you waaanntt)

3The Great Romance Empty Re: The Great Romance Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Thank you :3 *bows* I called this rp the great romance because world war one is also called the great war, so I wanted to have a play on words.... And I'll be the guy then.... :3)

4The Great Romance Empty Re: The Great Romance Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(ffhfkafhkhf. OKey dokey. I'll start)

It was absolutely freezing cold outside as Catherine walked down the street, towards her home. She should have brought a coat, like her mother told her too, but she did not. It was only going to be a quick run to the store for some flour, but it had snowed harder than Catherine had thought, making her journey much colder than it should have.

5The Great Romance Empty Re: The Great Romance Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I was a cold Monday afternoon, as I was walking to my dad's work to help him after school. It had just snowed this morning and changing in landscape was always amazing, finally London was starting to look like a winter wonderland. As I am walking I see a girl about my age walking in the snow without a coat. And here I was warm as could be in my coat, even enjoying the cold breezes that manage to get through my heavy coat. I walk over the young lady and say, "I'm sorry if I am intruding miss, I just couldn't help but see you were without a jacket, and on a day like today, well I just don't want a lady like yourself catching a cold. So would you care to use my jacket?" he asked trying to be as polite as possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum