The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

SuperHero RP

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1SuperHero RP Empty SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

An EVIL society once destroyed by the ones they created, is now gaining power again, and for some reason, they want the city of Antova's protector. What does it all mean, and does Red S have what it takes to keep his dark past hidden or will his new Sidekick figure out what he tries so hard to keep hidden?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red S' team crests.
Purple one is Heather/ Nytelyte
Blue one is Kyle/ Snowmagedon
Red one is obviously Simon/ Red S

Last edited by WildFawn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Red S sat down on the tallest building surveying his city. He wasn't using his eyes though and actually had his eyes close. He was using his powers, mostly attuned to plant life, but he had figured out a while ago how to push his abilities to be able to sense all kinds of life. He was using this ability now. Everything seen fine right now some small time thefts that the police could take care of, but he helped them out anyway by wrapping his vines around the robbers so they couldn't run away. An impressive display of his powers, considering he was probably around a mile away from the robbery.

After doing this for a bit he sensed something interesting. Another super powered person, and from the way her powers felt he was thinking she was a plant power person themselves was chasing a common robber. Well lets go see who this person is he thought jumping off the building.

3SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Haha!Gotchya!" I yelled triumphantly as I wrapped a vine around the robber's ankle.
"Shit!" he cried as he fell down on his face.
"How do you like me now, sucker!" I asked giving him a judging glare as I stooped over him.

4SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Impressive" Red S behind her, "But the vines a bit... weak" He said pausing getting a better look at the girl. Not bad, not bad at all. He thought.

5SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? Who are you?" she asked looking behind herself to find a guy standing behind her.

6SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Red S, assigned protector of Antova City by the JL, at your service" he said with a dramatic bow, "The real question is who are you? Another nature powered person in this city. And a not bad looking one, if I might add" he said then remembered to add, "Oh and an untrained one too"

7SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney blushed. "Excuse me, but who do you think you are, running around objectifying women and 'saving' the city?" she asked shaking her head and crossing her arms over her chest.

8SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I'm Red S" he said, as if that was a reason. "You still haven't told me who you are though, name please?" he asked her.

9SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"And give me one good reason I should tell you my name?" she asked walking around the criminal at their feet so she was across from Red S.

10SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was now ignoring her now and inspecting the criminal, he had a broken rib and concussion, easily fixed. He then bound the crook more tightly than a single weak vine ever could and put his attention back on The Girl. "Because if you don't tell me your name, when you become my sidekick, I will just have to call you The Girl."

11SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney raised an eyebrow annoyed with his behavior. "Well then, that would be extremely unfortunate for me. Wait, sidekick? Who said I was going to be your sidekick?" she demanded, throwing her arms down to her sides.

12SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well Girl, you don't want to be the sidekick of the greatest healer hero, as certified by the JL?" he asked her, with a sardonic smile. "Okay, well then, even if I don't want to say this, you really can't be in my city than"

13SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Wait, wait, hold up,what the heck are you doing?" she asked exasperated. She was not liking this at all. Not one bit.

14SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well right now I'm talking, not sure what exactly your question was refering to" he said

15SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"The whole 'get out of my city or become my sidekick' thing." she said, putting her arms on her hips and staring at the cocky man in front of her.

16SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well, I don't seem like the type of guy who would throw out a perfectly beautiful girl out of my city, now do I?" he asked in a retorhical question, "No I'm not, but it's the stupid rules I have to follow unless the superhuman is you sidekick, no other superhumans in your city. I suppose they don't want us to risk them being a supervillian." he said with a shrug, "But you don't seem like a bad person, so I'm willing to train you. If you want it anyway"

17SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:07 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What, well, uh, I don't know." she said responding to some of his questions she hoped.

18SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Do you want training as a nature powered superhero or not?" he asked her simplifying it for her, since it seem like she had now idea what he was saying.

19SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:23 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Uh." she thought about it for a moment. She really had no where else to go, so why not?

"Yeah, yeah, definitely."

20SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He smiled, "Surprised you trust me" he said, "Well, do I get a name now Girl?"

21SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Surprised you trust me," she said with a grin. "The name is Taiga, nice to meet you, I guess," she said holding out her gloved hand.

22SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Don't need to trust you. I trust I am strong enough to beat you if you turn on me. You still have to learn my trust. But like you already know, name's Red S." he said shaking her hand, "Follow me!" and with that he was off, her first test and she probably didn't even know it.

23SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? Uh, okay, alright," she said taking after him quickly. Her light frame and years of gymnastics training prepared her for the life of a superhero quite well. She used her gymnastics abilities to perform flips and scale buildings easily. The few years of track she had on her record helped as well, making her stamina quite good.

24SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Good she could keep up quite well, at least she had the basics down. He went to the tallest building in the city, his "nesting" spot you could say. He stopped there not even out of breath. He waited for her, and when she joined him, he would say, "Good Job"

25SuperHero RP Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Taiga made her way to the top of the tallest building, jumping and climbing to get to the top. She arrived,a little out of breath to find Red S sitting on top, staring out into the city. She followed his line of sight out to the lit up city, which was actually gorgeous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum