The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vicktor Louis Welsh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vicktor Louis Welsh Empty Vicktor Louis Welsh Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:33 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Character Profile for: Vicktor Louis Welsh (Dual Citizenship in France and England)

There are shadows all around me. Trying to engulf me. Everything is darkness, I can't see anything, then, all of a sudden, there is a small orb of light far away. I run towards it, but it starts moving away from me. I get closer to it, and realize my mom, dad, and sister are in there. I yell, "Wait for me!" but they don't seem to hear me and keep walking, away from me. "Wait!" I yell again running to catch up to them. As it keeps getting further away from me though I realize how useless it is and slowly come to a stop. As I watch it get further and further away until it is just a small little orb of light in this darkness I realize I am crying. I fall down to my knees and sob into my hands. I my head I ask myself, [i]Mom, dad, why did you leave me? Why did you leave me here all alone?{/i] Then the light disappears and the shadows engulf me.

I wake up with a start. My pillow and cheeks damp from my crying. I only wish my nightmare would end when I wake up.

When Vicktor was ten he lost his parents and little sister when a gang set fire to his house. Vicktor was on a school field trip at the Eifel tower at the time it happened so he lived for another day. But the death of his family will haunt him for the rest of his life.

(eh I've had enough of this for now, will add more when people ask me too...)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum