The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lion's Pride

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Lion's Pride  Empty Lion's Pride Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hi, I'm Shitzari, cub in the Lion's Pride. Our Pride is a simple pride. We live off the land, just like the animals we worship too. The Lions are our deity, we worship them lie you do your God. Only we don't worship on churches. We worship through the intenseness of honorable combat. We aren't out to kill when we worship, only showing the Lions that we are worth their protection. We worship only with our family or mates, it is an intimate thing, especially with mates. When you worship you are out trying to kill your opponent, but you are also trying to protect them.

Just like in a Lion's pride, the females hunt and the males protect. The only thing that is different is that we have more then one male. We also have Elders and Cubs, the Elders teach the cub everything they need to know to become a full member of the Pride. We also get battle training from the males and females, since the elders are too old for that.

To become a full member of the Pride, a cub must successfully live with the Lions for a moon.

Like any Pride we have our enemies. The Jaguar Clan, the Cheetah Tribe, and the Pack of the Hyenas. The Cheetahs are fast, just the animal. Their Pride is spread out over a wide range of territory, and they onle ever assemble the full Pride when it is time for the annul Meeting of the Cats. The Jaguars are pretty much the same but even more spread out then the Cheetahs. The Hyenas are the ones most like us as far as social structure goes, but that is it. The Hyenas are disposed by all the other Cat tribes, because they really aren't a Cat at all. The Lions are the most noble tribe, we live together, know everyone and worship with people. Every other tribe they get together once a year and there are people in their own tribe they don't even know.

So that's what my life was like, living with the Lion's Pride. Then all of our lives changed when I stumbled on to a boy not from any of those tribes, in fact he came from a place called, New York....
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This takes place somewhere in Ethiopia.... And I'll add the names and personalities of the Tribe members later in the week... As well as apperance and relationships with other people of the Pride(I hope)

2Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

One thing that Dexter Sullivan hated more than getting bumped by a taxi on his bike, was airplanes. He despised them. So when his mom asked him to visit her in India for Thanksgiving, it was not his first priority to go. But after enough convincing on her end,and a free plane ticket, he grudgingly agreed to go on the 12 hour flight.

Which turned out to be an extremely bad idea, he realized as the oxygen masks came down from the ceiling and the lights were flickering and the plane was bumping up and down, he then knew he wasn't getting to India. And he was never, ever, getting on a plane again.

And that is how, Dexter Sullivan, crash landed in Ethiopia, four days away from Thanksgiving.

3Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:55 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

It is a tradition in our Pride, for a Cub to become a full member, a hunter in my case, they must successfully complete a hunt. I have been old enough now for a while to become a full member, but the Shamans say I do not worship the Lions enough to become a full member, and Father agrees. My mother and her mate, think I am one of the best worshipers, but... I once made the Shamans mad, so they will wait as long as they can until they let me be a Hunter and inherit my mothers sword. So to defy them, I go out at night a just stalk the prey, nothing more. This night was different though, there was a giant fireball in the sky, and it scared away all of the prey. Cautiously, I walk over to it. I see a man. But he was wearing weird clothes, and was a lighter color then anyone in the tribe. Who was he? I pulled him away from the wreckage, and see if he still lives. "Hello?" I say.

4Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Holy shit, who are you?" Dex asked the girl who was pulling him away from the plane wreckage. "And why are you naked?" he cried covering his eyes, knowing that it was inapropriate in almost any culture (especially in his) to stare at a naked girl.

5Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The Warrior was alive, but he was making a bunch of random noises, that was going to scare away the prey if he kept it up, and it was so loud. I take him far away from the crashsite and sit down with him. "Speak in the Lion's Tongue" I tell him, "Stop making loud noises like a little cub"

6Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? What language are you even speaking?" he asked, scrambling around trying to get loose from the crazy hunter chick's grip. "Leggo of me!" he yelled in a hushed tone.

7Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:32 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

This CUB would not shut up, controlling my emotions, since out of the camp was not a time for emotions, I say really slowly, my hand on my chest, then pointing at him, "Shee Shitzari, Sheeaash?" I ask him

8Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? Me? My name? I'm Dexter,I guess," he replied pulling at his collar nervously. He had no idea where the hell he was, but he was somewhere out in the middle of nowhere with a crazy chick.

9Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Arg! The Hunter made to many sounds, how am I supposed to know what the Hunter's name is. "Shitzari" I say and pause, copying the first sound he made, "What?" I say, hoping that is the Hunter's name.

10Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? Shitzari? Is that your name?" Dex asked looking at her. She was really strange to be honest...

11Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

This Hunter talked to much! Stupid Hunter, but he was different. I should probably tell Father about this. "AShoShi a Shee, What" I say to him, pulling him to my Pride.

Last edited by WildFawn on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Uh,okay.." he said following after her."Where are we going?" he asked looking around, trying to figure out where he was.

13Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Shukyashshii ShoShiShee" I said insulting him, didn't he know I couldn't understand him.

14Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Um. Okay,I guess you can't understand me then." Dex said with a sigh, giving up on trying to talk to the warrior chick.

15Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"AShoShi" I say again, going down on all fours to walk faster. I run up ahead and see him fall behind, I stop and motion for him to follow.

16Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What?" Dex asked rubbing the side of his head. He was bleeding from a small cut on his forehead and his whole body was sore. Shit, and his mom was probably wondering where the hell he was.

17Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:43 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"ShukyashShi!" She said again to him, an insult, "AShoShi!" She said again motioning for him to follow, "ShukyashShi SheeShaaShee" she said under her breath. Stupid Guy.

18Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Dex threw his hands up in frustration. "I have no idea what the hell you are saying!" he cried out. "Ugh!" he let out another frustrated noise as he looked up into the night sky, where he could actually see stars, much unlike New York.

19Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"AShoShi!" she said again running up to him and pulling him along. "AShoShi. ShukyashShi SheeShaaShee" she added the last as an insult, because it seemed as good a name as any for "What"

20Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What? What are you doing?" he asked angriliy as he was pulled along behind her. "And would you put some clothes on please?" Dex asked looking away again.

21Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:37 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Shee AYashsho Sheeaash Shay" She said, she couldn't understand him, and he was being to loud, espesially since night was the time of the hyenas.

22Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Good god, how am I supposed to talk to you if you can't even understand what the hell I'm saying?" Dex groaned.

23Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

She turned around to the loud Cub, and in the Lion's Tongue said, "Don't you know how to be quite?!" I asked him exaperated at him. "The warriors are going to hear us coming a mile away if you keep this up, and I'm not even aloud to be out here at night to begin with, if you get me in trouble with Father, I will kill you!" I said, meaning most of what I said but the last he was just to intriguing to kill- yet. Then she simplified it and said, "Shhhhh"

24Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, sorry," Dexter said quietly as he bowed his head in shame. He followed behind her looking around quickly to see if anything had come out of the shadows that surrounded him and the crazy chick.

25Lion's Pride  Empty Re: Lion's Pride Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

They were almost there and he was finally quite. Good. They got to the camp, and avoided the Warriors, I then lead him to my families tent, until light, he would be safe there. "Sheeeesheesh" she said. Home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum