The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pour a little salt, We were never here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pour a little salt, We were never here Empty Pour a little salt, We were never here Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Skinny Love:
Love that's too skinny to survive. It's not properly fleshed out, and is doomed to failure.

A roleplay based on the song, Skinny Love.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Character form-

Name:
Appearance (picture if possible):
Anything else?:

Name: Cadence (Cadee) Howard
Personality: Very quiet, and shy. She tends to stand on the outskirts rather than be an active participant in things. She is passive aggressive and would rather not argue about something if it was brought up.
Appearance (picture if possible):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She has a small and delicate build, kind of long legs and arms. Cadence doesn't make many gestures with her body, mostly making them with her large and expressive eyes.
Anything else?: Cadence has multiple mental disorders, mostly due to being born very premature, but also due to genetics.
List of her mental disorders:
- Anxiety
- Insomnia
- Slight Social Anxiety
- Dyslexia

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(is that the Birdy person? Oh and I promise next post will be my charie form, I'm just waiting to do it on the comp... And my persons name will be *drumroll* Maes Douglas, a rather ironic name in honor of the charie of full metal alchemist who was my favorite but then got killed :-/ )

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(YUP! C: That's a cool name! How do you pronounce it....)

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(pronounce it like Mays (meyz, phonetic spelling) his original name in the series was Maes Hughes, but I choose a more ironic last name. It is ironic cause he his killed because he discover the truth about something Douglas...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum