The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ready, Set.... GO!

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Everyone does something stupid at one point in their life, only some are more dangerous than others. This is what the collage students of Kansas state do in their free time. Race bikes. Not the big slow ones, but the small precision engineered ones, the ones built for speed. There are only a small few of the college students who actually do race, but it a fun past time for many students making bets on who will win. The normal winners of the race are very popular around campus. Any new racer to the races is never welcome, like most things they have to earn their place. Oh and of course racing bikes on public road in the middle of the night at speeds over 100 mph is illegal so the cops continually try to catch the racers making the races even more fun. So the race has begun, let's see who wins.

I might make a charie form....Later.

Btw my charles name is going to be Hayden, I think. Going to be the reining camp of the races, a guy.

2Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(I'll make a charrie form then Razz tell me if I'm missing anything important)

Name: Arden R. Reynolds
Year: Sophmore
Personality: Very sassy and sarcastic. Doesn't care for other people's emotions, is really awkward when placed in a situation when people around her are very emotional. Arden is very stubborn and will defend her point or whatever she is saying to the death almos, or at least until whoever she's arguing with gives up. She has a tendency to jump head first into things without thinking things through.
Appearance:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arden usually wears ratty jeans and an t-shirt that has some band or old product logo on it. Sometimes she'll mix it up and wear shorts instead. Most of her clothes are older and ratty due to working at a mechanic garage (which is where she found out about bikes and got into the whole racing scene). When she races she wears a secondhand leather suit that's scuffed and highlighted with yellow side stripes. She also has shin and elbow guards that are black and really scratched up. Arden wears a black helmet with a yellow stripe running down the middle.
Bike: Her bike is a smaller bike, with just enough room for her to sit on it. It's black and has been engineered to reach 120mph. (Side note: Arden's bike is kind of her baby and she would be devastated if anything happened to it)

Last edited by Rainbow-Ferret on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

So people can just copy this if they want, or do something else. I really don't care, just the same info across.

Name: Hayden McGrady
Appearance: he is a tall, 6'7" guy. He has brown hair and keeps it short in a Shark fun style (?). He normally wears shorts and t-shirt with some sort of logo or print on it. He doesn't normally wear long pants unless he is one his bike. When riding his bike he has a leather suit to protect himself, it is mostly black with blue highlights on it and he wears a blue helmet. He also hates jeans.
Bike- his bike is blue and has been enhanced to go up to 125mph. It is a small bike with good handling.
Personality- he can be cocky at times, but he has a group of good friends, who are a part of the races, but don't race. He doesn't care about school and gets good enough grade to pass his classes but that is it. His parents forced him to go to school though he wanted to join the national guard and as soon as he finishes school that's what he plans on doing. He loves the thrill of going fast and the race. Participates in other thrill seeking activities besides the race like bunch jumping and other things like that.
The race isn't his life, but he is the best.
Watcher or Racer? Racer, the undisputed best.
Year: junior, age 22

4Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The race. Everyone is here, everyone is waiting for one thing, the race to start. I look around at the crowd, people making last minute bets, trying to get a better view and everything else college students do. I on the other hand grab my helmet off my seat and put it on, the race is going to begin. I sit on my bike as eveyother racer does the same, Kelsey walks out, my furture girlfriend, even if she doesn't know it yet. We start our engines and it's, three, two, one... GO! I gun the engine forward taking thrill in the speed of my ride, how fast it gets going and I fly by everyone withing the first minute. This is the thing that wakes me up, gives me a clear head and mind, the thing I hunger for every day.

5Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I sat from my spot near the middle of the racing course they took everynight. I head engines revving and then the satisfying screech of rubber against pavement. A tingle went up my spine as I smiled. "All right Arden. You can do this." I said to myself, trying to pump myself up through a self-pep talk. I bundled up my long, auburn hair and tucked it under my helmet, and clicked the chin strap together to secure it on my head. Now I just had to wait until I heard the roar of engines and the headlights from the cycles. I took a deep breath, calming myself down.

6Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The hardest part of the race was coming up, marking the middle of the race, a sharp left turn. The best part of this whole race, many people wiped out here, but never me. My heart started pumping as me knee just touched the ground taking the tight turn. One misstep and I'm done. My wheel stays on the pavement though, and I make it though the cuve. Still a good two bike spaces ahead of everyone else it sounds like. Now it is a easy way to the finish and my 85 consecutive win.

7Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I heard the deep roar of engines and felt the vibrations through my feet. I was just past the left turn, where a majority of racers wiped out. I turned the key in my bike and started it up, the smooth purr bringing a smile to my face. I saw the peak of a headlight coming up and pulled out of my waiting spot behind a building, screeching out onto the main race track. I felt the speed pick up as I revved the gas, watching my speedometer going from zero to 90 in less than 60 seconds.

8Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I hear a bike coming up behind me. Strange. No one is as good as me, never has been and there were no new racers in this race. I turn my head around to see who it is. Bad option that small movement cause me to lose just a bit of speed and in a race, a bit of speed matters. It was no bike a new though, that means someone crashed the race, and not a vet. So a newbie with guts. Well maybe this can be exciting. I push the engine to go a bit faster no way was I going to make it easy on him. If this newb wanted a race, they were going to get one and they were going to lose, just like everyone else.

9Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

My plan worked. Hayden McGrady, the best racer for miles in Kansas, was going to loose. He had turned around to see who had caught up with him, making his speed drop slightly, but slight enough for me to fully catch up with him. I revved the gas, willing my engine to go faster. The small surge of speed was enough to get me right next to Hayden McGrady. Close enough that I could reach out and push him, but that would be unfair of course.

10Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:08 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was going to pass me, how dare this newb come in and that. Come in the race late, which in its own right was cheating and going to pass him, winning the race they weren't part of. As they are side by side with me I wave at him, giving him the finger. If he thinks he can just come in here and beat me, he is wrong. I push the gas seeing if I can give my bike any more power, right now I was cranking around 110, not as fast as this bike could go, but pushing the stafety speed of this curvy course. If there was a straight run coming up I would so gun my bike but not with all the curves coming up. I don't want to lose my back wheel though so I don't push I much more than that. I am not going to let this newb win though. No way.

11Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:12 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I laugh when Mr. High-And-Mighty gives me the finger. I just ignore him and focus on the course, because I may be good, but I'm still not the best. I slow down slightly when rounding corners otherwise my bike would spin out. I effortlessly turned left and right as I followed the course, which I had studied intensely before coming out and doing this. If I remembered correctly there was a long straightaway coming up where I could push my bike to top speed. I smiled as I saw it coming up in the distance. This race was going to be mine.

12Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:18 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The last part of the race! I remember, a straight away. No other bike can best mine when it comes to straight out speed. No one who was in college anyway. One curve after the other then the finish line is in sight and the straight a way. The new race is barely ahead of me, it will be close but I should win. I push my bike as fast as she will go, the speedometer slowly goes up before it says 125(6) not staying just on the 5. And he is slwoly catching this newb, let that teach them, no one beats Hayden.

13Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I faintly hear Hayden McGrady's bike rev as he tries to speed up. There's no way I'm walking away from this race without the honor of winning, and beating his streak. This would show him that he's not the only one who can actually race. I push my bike as fast as she'll go, putting the speedometer past it's point of 120mph. I start grinning devilishly under my helmet. Unless Mr. McGrady could pull a magic speed boost out of his ass, I had this one in the bag.

14Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I could always use my nitrous I installed a little bit ago, but I know that will probably end up distyoring my bike in one way or another, so I just push it as fast as this little thing can go, at least I can make it a tie. I am now going 132mph the fastest this thing has ever gone and I can hear the engine whining in protest, but the race is almost done so I will be able to them. I can make it a tie. I'm even with this hot shot again, thinking they can just come here uninvited. I was right about one thing though, my bike was faster.

(It's going to be a tie!)

15Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I heard a loud squealing noise coming from my bike. "Shit." I said as I saw the end of the course nearing. Just a little farther, then I could stop. I saw McGrady's bike nose peaking into my peripheral vision. I groaned, but gunned the engine a little more, hoping to get one last miraculous speed boost over the finish line.

16Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I had him, but the finish line was coming up too quickly, way to quickly. Then I came, it was a phone finish for anyone watching, good thing they didn't have cameras though, cause I lost. It was obvious for me and the other rider but no one else would know. I bring my bike to the stop acting like the winning, taking my helmet off, dispite the bad hair it always gives me and raise it up in the air. They can think I won, after all it's my word against his, and I am the best. The crowd cheers, they think I won now, time to deal with this rookie. I walk over to the biker. "what the hell are you doing?! This is not a place for newbs!" I am mad at them, and I don't want to say its because I know and he probably knows that he won.

17Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I skid my bike to a stop, a few yards away from McGrady. I see him take his helmet off and the crowd cheering for him. Of course they would think he won. I would have to proove to them that it was a tie. Right after I dealt with Mr. McGrady, who was demanding she a newb was on a racers only race-track. I thought I might as well talk to him face to face and take off my helmet. My hair was always slightly frizzy, but for the most part it all fell downward and not upward, which I was thankful for. "Sorry, you wanna repeat that for me? I couldn't hear you over the crowd," I said cheekily.

18Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was a chick, even worse. I lost to a chick. I was too mad to care right now though, "you heard me the first time, b****. But since you seem to be hard of hearing, I'll repeat it, what the hell were you doing!? This was a vets only race, and you and that shitty old bike are obviously not a vet" I yell at her, just now realizing she was actually hot. It didn't matter though, I still wanted to punch her in the face, how dare she try to beat me like that.

19Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I laughed. "At least my 'shitty, old bike' could keep up with your fancy ass bike," I retorted as I set my helmet down on said shitty old bike. I unzipped my leather jacket, revealing my tank top underneath, because I was getting warm under all the heat trapping leather. "Well Mr. McGrady, it was nice racing with you," I said holding my hand out to shake, trying to be the better man. Or woman in my case.

20Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

This girl was infuriating. Didn't she know that bikers weren't nice to each other. He didn't shake her hand instead said, "beat me in a real race and maybe you will earn my respect, but when you cheat like this, all you are going to do is make enemys" then he turned and walked away from her

21Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Excuse me," I said, my eyebrows turning down and knitting together in annoyance. "What the hell crawled up your ass and died? Haven't you ever heard of good sportsmanship, or was that not taught to you in Prick 101?" I asked snarkily. This guy was actually a total dick, I mean I had heard rumors, but figured they were too harsh. I guess this was not the case with Hayden McGrady.

22Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:56 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"this is a bike race not the FIFA world cup, I don't have to be nice to you, especially since you are a cheater" right all I want is to go to the victory party and hang out with friends, not be around this stupid, little girl who looks like she is a freshmen. She also thought she was better because she 'won' the race that she didn't even start. Hmpf as if you can't finish something if you never start it.

23Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Um, okay, I don't see why this being the FIFA world cup, which is for soccer in the first place, would change your attitude, but alright. Secondly I waited for you, at least I didn't go and cross the finish line right away, so technically I didn't cheat." I said, explaining to him why he was being an asshole. I was getting tired of dealing with Hayden McGrady, and wanted to get to the victory party to hang out with some of my friends from the garage, who frequented these races.

24Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:11 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"You can't finish something you never started" waving her off and walking into the crowd, she could do whatever she wanted for all he cared. He found his friends, the crowd parting for him and his bike. "Ready for the party?" He asked them.
"Yep, good race by the way. You beat everyone by at least a second if not more."
"Cool, and that stupid newb?"
"No one is counting that a tie, she didn't start the race, so she wasn't a part of it"

25Ready, Set.... GO! Empty Re: Ready, Set.... GO! Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Well f**k you too prettyboy," I mumbled under my breath as I retreated toward my bike where my friends were hanging out.
"Arden! Shit girl, I never knew you had that in you!" José said as I arrived near my bike. I laughed as all the guys clapped me on the back.
"Thanks, but that shithead over there," I said jerking my thumb toward Hayden McGrady, "makes it hard to feel good about it."
"What did he do to you?" Tom, the "father" of our little troupe, asked me with furrowed eyebrows.
"Oh, it's nothing really, he just called me a cheater. Don't do anything to him Tom, I'll take care of it," I told him with a stern look. Tom had scared half of the male population of Kansas State away last year, when a guy I had dated cheated on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next