The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boom Pirate! -BOOM-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boom Pirate! -BOOM- Empty Boom Pirate! -BOOM- Sun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The beginning of an Industry. The lumber industry. All along the mighty Mississippi lumber yards are apearring, receiving the lumber from the river the was cut up river. Men make there living like this from 1839-1929 a whole century of lumbering.

It is a pretty sraight forward business, the men cut the wood, put their stamp on it, when the mill gets their log with their stamp, they send them the money. Oh course with human it is never this simple, there are those people who always want to make an easy profit. And with the logs just floating down the river with no one watching them, who is to stop some people from fishing out those logs and just changing the stamp around. These are Boom Pirates, so called that because they steal lumber, or booms from other people.

Seems like an easy way to make a living, only you can't get caught. People who do, never live. They tie up the pirate to the boom they caught him with and let it float down river, the chances of you living are slim. Boom pirates can't make mistakes.

Okay so in this rp, We rp the boom pirates, they are trying to make easy money under the name of a false lumbering company, there will also be another pirate lumbering company as well as the people who want to catch the pirates, rp and many people as you want and here is a pic of the different log markings, tell me which one should go for each group. Then I will edit this again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by WildFawn on Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Boom Pirate! -BOOM- Empty Re: Boom Pirate! -BOOM- Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

FYI This takes place like beginning of the 20th century or early 1900s for those people who get confused with century numberings....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum