The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gypsies and the 4th Reich

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hi, I'm Jason Young, and my friend here is, Lenox Earl Lane, who is a complete oxymoron. And no I do not mean he is stupid, I mean he is a sesquipedalian who has sesquipedaliophobia, but I think that is enough long words today, I'm not here to tell you about how weird Lenny is, I'm here to tell you a story, a story about Gypsies, Neonazis, the oxymoron, and me....

My name is Jaelle Petulengro, and I'm a gypsy. Recently our troupe has been fighting off the Neonazis, who are trying to return with the Fourth Reich. Unfortunately my people can't defeat them without the help of two men by the names of Jason Young and Lenox Earl Lane. Let's just hope they won't bring us down faster....

Jason Young, the only one in the whole high school who can actually stand to be around Lenny for more then 5 minutes without being throughly confused. His father is a lawyer and his mother was a former Gypsy from the Gypsies that sometimes camped in that area. She raised her son to be a native speaker in Romanian as well as English. He plays the guitar a flute, and is extremely interested in Music, and plans to be a musician when older, but his back up plan is to be a translator for different languages, and has had his father get him multiple different Rosetta Stones to help with that. He first met Lenny at his mom's influence to learn self defense and for a while there he wanted to be a karate master when he grew up. At home he can be found recording new music that he wrote or doing Rosetta Stone, completely ignoring his younger sister.

Lenny. Not much to say about him. He is strange, almost anti human at sometimes and without Jason, he would have a lot of enemies, simple because he doesn't understand that saying the facts can hurt someone. So he has yet to learn that words can hurt. He is not at all interested in any language but the English one, which he is more fluent in than even an English professor at Harvard, but is taking German now at the insistence of his German father, who he cares nothing for. He uses long words but doesn't like when other people use long words. Some (i.e. Jason) think this is because he doesn't want to dumb ever and he doesn't want to think that someone knows the same as him as far as English comes, or even close to as smart as him. He plays the drums though and he and Jason have been talking about starting a band though nothing has happened, yet....

Last edited by WildFawn on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jason sighed, he was waiting for Lenny finish putting his instrument away. Really? How long did it take to cover up the stupid drums As soon as he thought that Lenny came out of the music room. "Took you long enough" He told him, playing the guitar it was way easier and cooler. Jazz band finished at 4:45 and it was now 5:00, "Don't tell me it took you 15 minutes to cover up the drums?"

3Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Lenny sighed, "If you must know, I was having an engaging conversation with the saxophone player, Kelly"
"And she could actually put up with you, I am shocked" Jason said, sarcasm in his voice.
"She is actually a good conversationalist"
"I'm surprised, I would have thought she would scare you to much, she does seem like the"
"Don't say that word" Lenny said cutting Jason off before he could say sesquipedalian. "And no, she is actually quite a simpleton when it comes to word choice, much like you."
"We still need to work on soical skills" Jason sighed, "Let's get going my mom is going to kill me if I'm late" With that he put his guitar over his shoulder so he could practice later. Lenny pocketed his favorite drum stick in his back jeans pocket.
"Last time you did that, you lost your drum sticks, and luckly they weren't you favorite"
"I'm aware of that, but I have found a solution to my problem so that won't happen again"
"Okay, whatever don't say I didn't warn you"
With that they went and left school.

They were walking on the hill that overlooked the gypsy settlement for the moment. Then he heard Lenny say, "Shit." and heard drum sticks go rolling down the hill, Lenny in fast pursuit. "Lenny just leave them!" he said running after him into the gypse settlement.

4Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle muttered a Romanian curse that her grandmama had taught her when she was six. "Why do I have to round up the dogs tonight?" she asked herself as she started to call out for them as she neared the edge of the settlement. The dogs had a tendency to wander out of the settlement, and usually this was her older brother Luca's job, but tonight he was out with his friends celebrating his recent engagement. Jaelle was dreading the thought of arranged marriage which was to fall upon her in only a matter of years, her brother was lucky because he had been engaged to his best girl friend. She was so lost in her thoughts she barely even noticed the boy tumbling down the large hill that separated the settlement from the rest of the town.

5Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jason caught up to Lenny since he wasn't the most athletic type. "Lenny, just leave them" he said running in front of him, stopping him. "They are just drum sticks" he said as they rolled into a pile of grass at the bottom of the hill.
"Just drum sticks, would you have the audacity to say that if it was your lucky guitar pick?" He asked him.
About to argue he realized that he was right, "Fine, but lets make this quick, I'm not a big fan of Gypsies." He said following Lenny down the hill.

6Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle had noticed a second boy. She groaned and started over to where hey were. The gypsies tended to keep to themselves and they preferred it if the regular city-folk kept to themselves as well. She approached them bravely, not feeling the need to be afraid of them since they weren't apart of an opposing troupe, but then again, she had to learn to be more cautious since the Neonazis had started terrorizing gypsy communities. Word had been going around that neighboring troupes had been experiencing hate crimes to the full extent. Jaelle figured she'd take her chances with these two, besides, she figured she could definitely take the smaller one.
"Oi! What do you think you're doing?" she called out as she neared them.

7Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jason looked up, but wasn't quick enough in his reply since Lenny had time to say, "I beg your pardon madame, miss, whatever the proper title is, my drum sticks just took fell down this hill, and me and my friend Jason where trying to locate them." he said Surprisingly Jason thought, he handled that quite well, except for the beginning....

8Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Drumsticks, eh?" she said venturing closer to the two. She was curious to see them closer. Jaelle was only used to seeing the people in the settlement because they mostly had everything they needed there, there wasn't much need to venture outside, and when it was necessary it was an adult who went into the city. "City-folk, right?" she asked guesturing to them.

9Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yes, you are correct, anyway, have you caught a glimpse of them, they have a fire pattern on it, that was in simple enough language, right Jason"
"Like I said before, we can work on your social skills. And by you not making other people seem inferior"
Lenny chringed a little when he said inferior, "Don't"
"I'll say longer words if you complain about me saying that one"
Which shut Lenny up, which actually was a really hard thing to do.
"Now, I believe we were trying to locate my drum sticks?"
Relishing in that little bit of peace Jason said, "Actually we were talking to this gypsy"
"Ah, yes, that's right."

10Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle laughed a little bit. "Correct language? What're you, some high and might scholar or somethin'?" she asked feeling slightly offended by the gadge who had stumbled into the settlement. "And no, I haven't seen your damn drum-sticks, or whatever you gadges call 'em," she spat out.

11Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"See, look you made her mad" Jason told him.
"Don't speak to me as if I'm an imbicel."
Ignoring Lenny he turned to the gypsy, "Sorry for my friend" How come I am always apolgizing for him? "He is still be taught how to speak to people without offending them, which is a chore in itself" he said shaking his head.
"You know I'm still here, Jason" Lenny said crawling on the ground looking for his drum sticks, "And I'm still trying to locate the exact location of my drum sticks which you are not help with by the way"
"Consider it payback for making me wait 15 minutes today"
"Fine"

12Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle stared at the two. "Are you all some set of joggerin'omi's?" she asked. It seemed to her that they both played some musical instrument, so she assumed they were a set of street performers.

13Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"What?" the both said in unison then Lenny expanded and added, "is a joggerin'omi's?" they both had an extreme look of confusion on their face.

14Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"You don't know what a joggerin'omi is? You know, like a person who performs on the street? What is it that you gadges call them," she asked as her brow furrowed in frustration at trying to remember. "Ah! That's it, you call them street performers?" she questioned, hoping her translation was correct.

15Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jason started laughing, "No, we're not street performers" he said after he was done laughing.
Lenny on the otherhand was outraged, "You think we look like those stupid street performers! Who go around acting like gypsies, hmf how dare you." then on a complete change of subject, "Oh, look Jason, I found my drum sticks"

16Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle glared at the scrawny gadge. "Now I understand why my family tells me to stay away from you damn gadges! Actin' like you fahking own the entire city, and like us gypsies are the scum on the bottome of your shoes!" Jaelle said in a fit of rage. She couldn't control her anger very well in the first place, and some lowlife gadge raklo, insults her heritage. Her fist came up quickly and made hard contact with the scrawny one's nose.

17Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Aw" he said, feeling something running out of his nose. He pinched it, he still felt the blood coming out of his nose though, "What the hell was that for?" he asked, not actually making any connection between what he had said about the gypsies to a gypsy. Jason took his guitar case off his back and took out the cloth he always kept in it to make sure he could keep his gutiar nice and clean, "Here you go" he said tossing it to Lenny. "I'm sooo sorry, he really didn't mean what he said" Jason started to say, trying to get in between them, "He don't really get offend, and emotions"

18Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle frowned. "It's good that someone apologizes for the scrawny gadge," she said, still hurt from the earlier comment.
"Jaelle, where are the dogs?" her mother, Nadya, called from inside the settlement.
Jaelle turned back to the gadges. "You two'd best be getting out of this "dirty gypsy" settlement before my brothers come beat the livin' shit out of you," she warned. She was pretty sure if anyone on the settlement had heard the scrawny one's comment about them, they'd all beat the living shit out of them, not just her brothers.

19Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:02 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"What did I say that upset her so much?" he asked with with the towel on his nose.
"You owe me a new towel" Jason said, ignoring his friends last comment, sometimes you had to figure it out for yourself, and this was definatly one he needed to.
"I will, but what do I say to provoke her into violence?" he asked annoyed, but at least his nose was almost done bleeding.
"Your smart, work it out" Jason said, putting his guitar case back on his back. "Well, thanks for not beating him up to bad I guess..." Jason said, "Come on gypsy provoker, lets get going."
"I don't think I approve of that nickname, I did not provoke a gypsy"
"Uh, yeah you did, and guess what, it doesn't matter what you think, it's your nickname not your actual name, Lenox"
"Stop it you know I hate that name."
"Okay then, gypsy provoker"
"Oh, shut up."
"Normally you have a more colorful vocabulary then that" Jason pointed out.
"Don't care, shut up"
With that Jason knew he had lost his friend for the day, he would be lost in thought for the rest of the day, assimilating all the info of the day and why it happened, especially with this gypsy incident. "Wait one more thing, told you"
Which got a smile from his friend, with that they walked back up the hill, looking just like joggerin'omi's which the gypsy accused them of being.

20Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle shook her head sadly. "Those damn gadges," she muttered before running off to find the dogs. "Bes! Besnik!" she called out, looking for her dog. A dusty brown dog came running toward her. She smiled and knelt down to pet the dog. "Besnik! There you are, what a good boy!" she praised the dog, scratching behind his ears as he panted. "Have you seen Pesha anywhere?" she asked Besnik. As she mentioned her family's other dog, she came running out from the same place Besnik had been earlier. Jaelle smiled and stood back up. "There you are, let's get goin' home before ma starts to worry," she said getting the dogs to follow here back into the settlement.

21Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

It had been a silent walk back, with Lenny deep in thought when they got to their homes, each house just across the street for the other Jason said, "see ya tomorrow"
"Ya, see ya" Lenny said not really thinking at all.

The next day at the bus stop.

"I demand that you tell me what I said that upset that gypsy so much" Lenny said in greeting.
"Morrnig to you too" Jason said taking a bit of his bagle he had grabbed before running out to the bus stop only to find he wasn't late.
"That's not the answer"
With a sigh Jason asked, "did that keep you up all night?"
"Yes, and dispite replaying it over and over in ky head again, I don't know what I did"
"Well ill give you a clue, when I said good morning to you just a minute ago I said that to try and make you say good morning back before demanding answers from me."
"And you couldn't have just told me that why? Instead of letting imply that?"
Jason shrugged, "learning opportunity for you" and with that the bus came and Lenny was still jo closer to finding the answer to his demand.

22Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle groaned as she woke up. She didn't really want to go to school today. They had a large area with multiple tents that served as the school, each tent belonging to a different grade. She got up anyway. After combing the tangles that had accumulated in her long hair overnight, she went into the kitchen part of their trailer to see what her mother was cooking up. Jaelle had always loved her mother's cooking.

23Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"So, before I say anymore, good morning." He said as he was getting on the bus, "so, now I AK demanding an immediate response from you, how did I make the gypsy mad?"
"Figure it out for yourself" Jason said with a short pause after each word.
"What do you believe I was doing last night?"
"Sleeping"
"My body doesn't require sleep, anyway, I was thinking."
Jason snorted, "when aren't you thinking Lenny?"
"Hmmm apperently you are going to be a bit uncoraporative today, I guess ill just go back to the gypsy settlement after school to ask"
"You're just going to make them angrier."
"Well maybe then I can figure out why!"

24Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle kissed her mom on the cheek as she grabbed her backpack. "Be back later, love you mum," she said opening the caravan door.
"Bye Jaelle, have a good time, make sure to check for the dogs when you get back," her mom said as she cooked breakfast for her younger siblings.
Jaelle walked through the little "neighborhood" of caravans that she lived in towards the designated school area, which was closer to the center of the valley.

25Gypsies and the 4th Reich Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

As they were walking into school, two guys in nice black suits walked up to them. "Hello, are you Jason and Lenox?" one of them asked.
"yes..." Jason said, uncertainly, "why?"
"do you know any Jypsies?" the other one asked
"well-" Lenny started but was cut off when Jason kicked him, he didn't like the look of these guys and didn't want Lenny going off and telling them everything, "ow!" Lenny said, looking at Jason angrily.
"no we don't" Jason said.
The two guys looked at each other and then the one said, "okay, thanks for your time."

"that was weird..." Jason said
"yeah, why on eath did you kick me?" Lenny asked
"doesn't matter, let's just go to school," Jason said watching the flights leave in a nice black car.
Lenny snorted, "it seems a lot of things don't matter with you this week"
"maybe I am just tired of explaining things to you" Jason suggested and went to his locker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum