The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallen Angel

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1Fallen Angel Empty Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Well this is it, I might make it better but eh. Okay so new kid in school strsnge guys don't know what to think of him only find yourself oddly attracted to him. Okay....

Rf you can be the fallen angle, or the girl.

Edit, Nate and Mara's daily schedules.

English
Creative Writing
Psychology w/ Seb
Math for Mara then Lunch, Lunch then Orchestra for Nate
Chem
History
PE w/ Seb

Last edited by WildFawn on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Fallen angle? Don't you mean angel? C; doesn't matter to me you came be the angel or the girl....

3Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

You know what I mean Razz anyway it doesnt matter. You pick. No tag backs.

4Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

*glares*
Fine. I'll be the girl. Razz

5Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Okay ill be the 'angle'

6Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Alrighty!
Info-
Name: Mara
Looks: Hair that looks exactly like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this picture is only for her hair, no facial similarities! C; sorry for huge links...), dark brown eyes, fair skin, tallish lanky build (probably 5'6-7")
Personality: Kind of outgoing but still likes to keep some things to herself, likes/has a way of getting into dangerous situations, loves mysteries and solving them, intuitive, doesn't think things through.

7Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:23 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Nathan
Tallish, muscular, short black hair, deep blue eyes.
Has a whatever about everything attitude, um can I just develop my charie in the to, I'm to lazy to do this Razz

8Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Alrighty, you want me to start?

9Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:08 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I don't care....

I willif you don't want too

10Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Mara grunted as she tried to shove her backpack into one of the lockers in the girls locker room. She had decided to come to the pool after school thinking she could use the practice. Lately school had gotten in the way of her swim team training. She sighed and gave up, closing the locker on her bag roughly. Mara snapped her swim cap halfway over her wild lions mane and tried to tuck it into the swim cap. She walked out to the lap pool and stuck her toes in tentatively. Mara had missed the strong scent of cholrine and gladly jumped into the pool. She resurfaced and put her goggles on before she started some warm-up laps.

11Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Now I'm finally realizing I have to rp in the PoV of a fallen angel...)

Nathan, deciding that detention was not worth his time, left it early, 'and the teacher didnt even care' he thought, then laughed. His first day at this school and he had already got detention, this school was going to be a stricter school than some. He was walking to the band room to pick up his violin, so he could pratice. He got lost though, since he was the new kid and all, and somehow managed to find the pool he didn't even know existed.

12Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Nice, it's good you learn these things now! C; )

Mara finished the second round of laps that she was timing herself for. She leaned against the edge of the pool with her head resting on the concrete lip of the pool, her eyes closed and her goggles strapped around her head.

13Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Oh yes, need to think of a plot now...)
Sighing he walked out of the pool area and back into the hall, but coyote which way he came from. He guessed one way, and continued in down the hall before coming to another t intersection. He got lost again and ended up in the pool again, "how do i keep ending up in a place I didnt even know existed?!"He thought angry at the layout of this school it made no sense.

14Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Shhhhhh, I'm denying that fact....)

Mara came up again after another round of times laps. She was just getting frustrated rather than relaxed with this idea. She couldn't even get within her old average time, so she decided to get out of the pool and just sit with her legs halfway in for a while.

15Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Nathan saw someone on the other side of the pool, thinking if he tried to find his way out of here again he would fail he decided to, against his will, ask her for directions. "Hey, you know how to get to the band room, right?" He asked just expecting her to help him.

16Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Huh?" Mara asked startled, slipping into the water. She resurfaced a second later. "The band room? Yeah, it's just down the hallway, first left," Mara said swimming over to the guy who had asked her. She jumped out of the pool and sat on the edge for a moment. "Wait, have I seen you before?" she asked, he looked unfamiliar, and even though she was just a sophomore she knew a majority of her upperclassmen, and she was pretty sure he wasn't a freshman.

17Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:00 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Probably not, new here, that's why I'm lost" he told her forgetting to say thank you. With that he went to leave.

18Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Mara glared. "Your welcome," she muttered under her breath as she stood up to go to the girls locker room. She stoppe by the benches to grab her towel and dry off quickly before she took a shower.

19Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:25 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Mara and nathan, it has a good ring to it...)

Nathan smiled knowing he had ticked her off. He followeed he directions and found the band room right away, "Well she did help" he said to himself. He got is violin out of it's animal cage as he liked to call it, or locker as everyone else called them. There where other people in the band room, but he ignored them just like they ignored him.

20Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(OuO Nathan and Mara, Mara and Nathan, both ways sound good! C; )

Mara huffed after she had tugged her jeans back on, and pulled her head through her t-shirt. She buttoned up her cardigan and wrestled the locker for her canvas backpack. Mara shook out her hair one last time, ending up with a hugmongous afro. She sighed and tried to pull it back into a lame ponytail. She exited the girls locker room and out into the hallway. Mara stopped by her locker which was near the exit, and grab anything she might've forgetting before heading to the pool.

21Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Nathan got his violin and music went out into the hall and was lost again, greeeaaaat. He started wandering around the hallways hoping to find the doors that would let him escape this school soon. I really need a map, he thought

22Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:36 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Mara grabbed the headphones she had thrown in her locker and plugged them into her red iPod, and put one of them into her ear. She nodded her head in time with whatever the shuffle had lined up for her as she dug around for her cauculator in her locker.

23Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Nathan finally found his way out of the maze they call a school finally! he thought free at last. He took out his violin and started to play.

24Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Mara had found her cauculator and dumped it into her backpack. She turned her music off for a moment and found her old phone as she walked out of the school. She texted her mom to tell her that she needed a ride home. Mara was startled by the violin playing that she heard. She looked over to see who was making it, only to find the dark-haired boy that had asked her for directions to the band room.

25Fallen Angel Empty Re: Fallen Angel Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was playing the begining of secret by one republic, he remembered hearing it on the radio one day and thought it would be fun to learn it wasn't hard but it tool some time to learn. He praticed it so much he knew it by hart now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum