The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blackbird Society

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Blackbird Society Empty The Blackbird Society Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Lies. Cheats. Affairs. Murder.

All exist in the city of Astraid. Love and hope hardly survive in this cutthroat city.

It's a good thing The Blackbird Society exists.

They're the people that make all of it go away.

In Astraid, all of the inhabitants have a separate entity in the form of a bird. These birds are their lifeline to Astraid.

If this bird is killed, the human dies.

The Blackbird Society is an exclusive society of assassins. They are hired by the elite and wealthy to kill their enemies.

One day, a black envelope covered in a swirling fleur-de-lis pattern, shows up on your doorstep. You open it.

Welcome to The Blackbird Society
You have been chosen to be a participant in The Blackbird Society. Please contact the messenger bird that will be arriving in 24 hours, on wether or not you'd like to be apart of this society.

Sincerely,
Mirranda Larryn
Head of Society

Now it's up to you.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that we're done with the dramatic part, welcome to The Blackbird Society! Since your character has a bird character thing, you'll need to provide some info about them as well, also, your Blackbird Society character's bird should have it's main color be black. Any other character can have any bird they like. Oh! And your character should have some design influence from their bird, i.e.: the same hair color as their birds feather, or facial markings like their birds.

Character Form:
Name:
Bird:
Weapon:
Extras: (if necessary)

Bird Form:
Name:
Type:
Any Extra Info:

Good Luck surviving in Astraid!

CHARACTERS
------------------------

Name: Katerina Simon
Description: Short, has a medium build, brown eyes, dark hair that's usually tucked up neatly, she tends to wear dresses or clothes that she can easily move around in, always wears black.
Bird: Red-Winged Blackbird
Weapon: Either a fencing saber (that actually cuts) or a pair of small pistols
Extras:
*Is usually sullen or gloomy
*Likes to sing, but only to herself and her bird
Her Bird:
Name: Dece (short for Deception)
Type: Red-Winged Blackbird

Name: Raven
Description: black-purple eyes, long black hair with purple streaks in it.5'11"
Bird: Raven
Weapon: good at most long range weapons, best at sling shot.

Bird Form:
Name: too be decided.
Type: tamaulipas Raven

Name: tobias
Description: light blond hair, sky blue eyes, 5'11", skin toughened by the weather from helping his parents work on the feild when he was younger. Is strange because he doesnt even resembles his bird.
Bird:
Weapon: staff, shot gun
Extras: (if necessary) used to work on his family farm before his parent were assasinated, he swore he would get his revenge and did, that somehow gave him a name for himself and now he doesn't think much of killing other people.
Bird Form:
Name: Fitz
Type: phainopepla

Name: Beck Willson
Description: Tall,slim muscular build, dark black hair that looks dark blue in certain lighting, light light green eyes, wears a button down shirt with a vest and dress pants all the time. (LITERALLY, THAT IS ALL HE WEARS)
Bird: Black Billed Magpie
Weapon: lieks to use his fists but typically uses a gun, (handgun usually)
Extras:
*Katerina's current partner
*Really really likes her as more than a friend but she doesn't return the feeling
*Is very loyal to the people he's close to
*Likes shiny things....

Bird Stuff:
Name: Hexa
Type: Black Billed Magpie

Last edited by Rainbow-Ferret on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

2The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Oh...! I'll join tomorrow! Need to think.of a good back story for Meh Carrie, and a name.... thats important to!)

3The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(*hoemge face* OYEY. ITS GONNA BE AWESOME.) (Also, I told you I put it up eventually! Very Happy )

4The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(And.it is AWESOME!)

5The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Character Form:
Name: Raven
Description: black-purple eyes, long black hair with purple streaks in it.5'11"
Bird: Raven
Weapon: good at most long range weapons, best at sling shot.

Bird Form:
Name: too be decided.
Type: tamaulipas Raven
Any Extra Info:

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

6The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Eer. Boy or girl? Sorry, forgot to put that in there....)

7The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Girl)

8The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Coolsauce! Imma start now!)

I walked through the hallway that lead to Headmaster Larryn's office. She had called me there specifically. I glanced over my shoulder to see that my levithan, Dece, was still flying behind me in lazy circles. I sighed and kept walking. Lately I had been getting odd feelings that someone, or something had been watching me.

(decided that their bird things are called levithans! And I might add another two guy characters later....)

9The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Okay don't know what to do....)

10The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(you can just give you character something to do, is she a brand new recruit? Very Happy)

11The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:01 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Yep!)

12The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(cool! Then Kat might end up being her mentor...)

13The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Okay, I'm waiting for one more post before j start.)

14The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Hello Katerina," Ms. Laryyn greeted me as she typed away at her computer.

"Ms. Larryn," I said giving a quick polite curtsy.

"Katerina, do you know why I called you in here?" she asked pausing from her typing and looked up at me.

"Look, Ms. Larryn, if this is about the last mission when I almost blew up that office building, I can explain..." I started. I felt Dece land on my shoulder and chirp quietly.

(HEY!! I have an idea, if your character has a love interest or guy partner that yo made up or want to make up, since I already have one, we can switch their bios and have eachother play them so we aren't just going back and forth without any character interaction....)

15The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Tobias!! Very Happy)

But anyways I am at a loss at how I should start this......

16The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

OOC: I dunno.... You can start however you want.

I'll write up Beck's stuff and you can write up Tobias' info and then we can switch! Very Happy

17The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:37 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Character Form:
Name: tobias
Description: light blond hair, sky blue eyes, 5'11", skin toughened by the weather from helping his parents work on the feild when he was younger. Is strange because he doesnt even resembles his bird.
Bird:
Weapon: staff, shot gun
Extras: (if necessary) used to work on his family farm before his parent were assasinated, he swore he would get his revenge and did, that somehow gave him a name for himself and now he doesn't think much of killing other people.
Bird Form:
Name: Fitz
Type: phainopepla

18The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Name: Beck Willson
Description: Tall,slim muscular build, dark black hair that looks dark blue in certain lighting, light light green eyes, wears a button down shirt with a vest and dress pants all the time. (LITERALLY, THAT IS ALL HE WEARS)
Bird: Black Billed Magpie
Weapon: lieks to use his fists but typically uses a gun, (handgun usually)
Extras:
*Katerina's current partner
*Really really likes her as more than a friend but she doesn't return the feeling
*Is very loyal to the people he's close to
*Likes shiny things.... Very Happy

Bird Stuff:
Name: Hexa
Type: Black Billed Magpie

19The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Okay I don't know if I will be able to let tobias go for beck, it just seems so ....wrong.)

raven couldn't believe it. even now she was still staring at the black envelope, the black bird society, and now she was a part of it.

20The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Yeah, I love my Beck, it's so weird, well, how do we get character interaction then? D: )

"No, no, Kat, it's not about that," Mirranda said. She looked almost remorseful about what she was going to say to Katerina.

"Well, then, what is it? Did Beck do something? I swear, if that boy," I started to ramble. Beck was notorious for accidentally getting himself in trouble.

21The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:35 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(we'll find a way, same way we always have, maybe by mentors, if both of your characters are mentors to mine?)

And now she was in the black bird society, waiting to meet her mentor.

22The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Sounds good! Poor Beck, he'll have serious Kat withdrawals! D: )

"Katerina, we're assigning you a new partner," Mirranda said blatantly. She regretted it instantly as she saw the look on Katerina's face, it was quickly replaced with her usual aloof facial expression, but for that split second, the Headmaster saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Oh. Okay, what's this person's name?" I asked.

23The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(oh and poor Tobias will have to have the backlash of that)

Rave looked at the raven standing right beside her. She was smaller then most ravens, and in Raven's opinion darker then her other raven cousins.

24The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:04 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(XD Ha! Didn't think of that....Ohhh, this should be funnnnnn C:<.......)

"Her name is Raven, she was just recently accepted and needs someone to show her the ropes before we assign her to her permanent partner, don't worry, we'll put you and Beck back together after this, he's receiving a new recruit as well," Ms. Larryn explained to Katerina who quietly stood by and listened.

25The Blackbird Society Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

She had no idea what to expect of any of this, it was so new to her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum