The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superheros

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 39]

1Superheros Empty Superheros Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

this is a world where superheros exist. Each having powers, but limited in how they use them. There are many types of powers one can have but they are often sorted like this.

Element powers- these powers usually have control of one natural element (like wind, lightning, fire, water...) certain elements can heal like nature and water. While others are very powerful against single enemies, lightning, other can cause fear, shadow, and other are good against multitude of people or large crowds, fire, ice.

The ones that dont fit element are put in magic. These are ones that cannot be explained at all. These are often shapeshifters, and illusionist and others of the like.

With super heros there are also super villains.
This world is the ultimate battle of good vs evil. Every city has wither a super villian or hero, most have both. Who either protect the city or try to control it. Make it a distopia or a utopia. Not one side ever seems to get an advantage, but maybe that will change....

To join
Name
Side
Archenemy
City
Power
Aquantance/ sidekick

Last edited by Wild on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Red S
Hero
Snowmagadon

Nature and shapeshifting
Symba

3Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Symba
Hero
N/a yet
?
None is good with electronics/ gadgets
Red S

4Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Snowmagedon
Villian
Red s
?
Ice
None

5Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:13 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Nightlyte
Villain
Na
?
Illusion
None

6Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:19 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(D: WHITNEY WANTED TO BE YOUR SIDEKICK RED! )

Superhero Name: Calypso
Alter-ego: Whitney Greene
Archenemy: Black Orchid
Side: Hero
City: ?
Power: Nature
Sidekick: She is a sidekick looking for work!

Last edited by Rainbow-Ferret on Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

7Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(red s doesn't have one, symba is an acquaintance)

8Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(OYEy!)

9Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:24 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(sidekicks usually are in training to be heros some day, so can she completly conrol her powers yet?)

10Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:28 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Nooooooope.)

11Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 12:32 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(okay)

James was jumping from rooftop to roof top patrolling his city, making sure it was protected against evil.

(revised)

Red S sat down on the tallest building surveying his city. He wasn't using his eyes though and actually had his eyes close. He was using his powers, mostly attuned to plant life, but he had figured out a while ago how to push his abilities to be able to sense all kinds of life. He was using this ability now. Everything seen fine right now some small time thefts that the police could take care of, but he helped them out anyway by wrapping his vines around the robbers so they couldn't run away. An impressive display of his powers, considering he was probably around a mile away from the robbery.

After doing this for a bit he sensed something interesting. Another super powered person, and from the way her powers felt he was thinking she was a plant power person themselves was chasing a common robber. Well lets go see who this person is he thought jumping off the building.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Calypso jumped from rooftop to rooftop, chasing after some crook that had stolen from a jewelry store. She was new to this whole, "being a superhero" thing.

13Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 9:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Red S saw a crook up ahead. Someone was chasing.him, but wasnt doing a good job at it. He quickly intervened. He shot a vine out of his.hands catching the crook and tripping him. he walked over to.him,"gotch ya" he said.

Once he was close enough he tripped the guy with a simple vine and as soon as the crook was on the ground, or rooftop in this case he thought, he wrapped vines around the crooks wrists and ankles. He then walked over to him took the stuff he had stolen which happened to be a considerable amount of jewelry. He whispered in the guys ear, "Think again if you are going to steal from MY city" Then he turned around and faced the person chasing him. She was actually pretty cute girl, but her powers were completely uncontrolled. So she was still a civilian.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Hey!" I yelled at some hot shot who caught my crook. "That was my perp!" I cried skidding to a stop in front of some superhero.

15Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 10:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He looked up everyone knew he was the superhero of this city. "Well then I would have expected you to catch him already then" he said "I commend you for trying, but this isn't a job for civilians"

He sighed so much for seducing her, he costume was pretty laughable though, so maybe it was for the better. She obviously didn't know much though if she didn't know who he was. He decided to have a little fun with her and starting looking in the bag to see what exactly the crook had stolen. As he was looking in the bag of jewelry he said to her. "If he was your 'perp' I would have expected you to have caught him already" wanting to see if he could annoy her even more after that statement he continued, "I commend you for trying, but this isn't a job for civilians" There, that should get her riled up.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Civillian my butt! Could a civillian do this?" I asked him as I turned around and concentrated as hard as I could. A small skinny vine crawled out of the ground and wrapped itself around the crook's ankle. I smirked and turned to him with my hands on my hips.

17Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Mon May 02, 2011 11:35 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"No they couldn't, but I don't think that vine could catch anything though" he said comparing her vine to his, his was about a million times thinker. "Do you even know how to use your powers?"

He wanted to laugh just at her reaction, but managed to rein it in, turning it into just a strange looking smile. Of course he knew she had powers, but the question was if she could use them, and she couldn't not well. He picked up her vine, easily ripping it out of the rooftop and then brook it in half. "Not every civilian could do that" he said, "But this" he said holding up her pathetic little vine, "Does not mean you are a superhero" with that he made a little stump for him to sit on so he could watch her reaction. Making a plant that was already dead was far more challenging than making a living plant. Sitting down on it, he asked her, "Do you even know how to user your powers?" He already knew the answer, but he wanted to see what she would say. He hoped she would deny it so he could have even more fun with her.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I scoffed. "Uh, yeah, totally!" I said putting my hand on my hips defiantly.

19Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 7:20 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He crossed his arms "Okay then, lets see something simple" he said thinking of something she should do "I got it! Make a Giant Venus Fly Trap"

Good, she was just as stubborn as she appeared. With a smile, he said, "Okay then, let's see something simple" he sat on his stump and thought of something simple. He thew out idea after idea, because it was too complicated on the molecular level for someone with her abilities. Well, what can I have you make then? he thought, since it was all to hard on a molecular level, A single cell orginism?. Then he got. "Okay, here's what you'll do" he told her, making a small venus fly trap, "See the venus fly trap? Make it grow." That was easy. All it involved was making a couple more hormones in it and giving it the energy it needed to grow right away. How big she could make it would show him how much control/ power she had.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Pfft. Easy," I said nervously. The only thing I had ever made was those skinny little vines. I concentrated as hard as I could to focus on making a venus flytrap. I felt the energy flowing out of me and into the ground. Suddenly, a large leafy vine grew out of the ground. A flat flower came off the end forming a flytrap head. I laughed. "Ha! I did it! I really did it!" I cried jumping up and down in excitement. Then things to a turn for the worse. My flytrap decided to take a bite out of the crooks leg. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD THAT PLANT JUST! Ohmygod," I yelled going into panic mode as the criminal screamed in pain.

21Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 9:40 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Real good control of your powers" Red S said "Now do you know how to heal him or am I going to have to do that?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer. He bent down and healed the crook's leg. Then he made her flytrap dispear with a wave of his hand. He already knew she had no control of her powers what so ever, with her reaction to making a flytrap and how she made it. He left the crook where the police could get him. "You do not know how to control your powers." he said "You need to be taught, by another nature powered superhero"

Well, he had to give it to her, she did have powers. She had no control over them, but she did have a considerable amount. He burst out laughing when the venus fly trap bit of the man's leg. God. Her reaction was phenomenal too. She must have sped up the growth of the plant to much, speeding up everything about it. So the plant saw, or rather sensed, flesh, and took it. Though to be fair, venus fly traps slowly devour meat with the acids in their mouths, so, this guy probably still had his leg, it was just hurting him a lot right now. With the last of his laughter dying down he got rid of the venus fly with no thought at all. Then looked at the theft's leg. Bad, but easy to heal. "That'd teach you to never steal again, huh?" he said to the crook, who looked to be in a lot of pain, and with a simple touch he healed him. With that done he put the crook where the police could get him, kept the jewelry so he could return it later and then turned on the girl, somewhat serious. "As funny as that was to watch," he said, "You need to learn how to control your powers. You don't even know how stuff works on a molecular level, you completely warped that venus fly trap, and seeing what you did with that, I'm not surprised that your vines are as weak as they are. You shouldn't even be making plants yet. You need a mentor, otherwise you are going to hurt more people than you help."

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yeah, well last time I checked there isn't an over population of nature controlling superheros in this city," I said sarcastically.

23Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Oh yeah, because the protector of this city isn't one" he said even more sarcastically then her last comment. "It's not like your not speaking to him right now"

Wow. Well he didn't know what her problem was, because he could tell she wasn't obtuse, but maybe when she was mad she didn't think clearly, or maybe it was just because she wasn't observant enough. Whatever it was he would fix it eventually. He than replied sarcastically to her and said,"Oh yes, because I'm not a nature powered super, and I obviously have my invisible sidekick here" he said patting his 'invisible' sidekick's head

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

24Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Well sorry Mister-High-and-Mighty, I didn't know you were accepting interns!" I replied with sarcasm again. Jeez, this guy was difficult!

25Superheros Empty Re: Superheros Tue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Not my fault you didn't ask" he said.

"Not my fault you didn't ask" he said shrugging and turning around. He had to admit she did have power, and if she could ever learn how to control it, she would a strong adversary for any super villian. Of course if she was already a super villian.... well no matter what it would be a fun night.

Last edited by WildFawn on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 39]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum