The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternate Reality Rping

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1Alternate Reality Rping Empty Alternate Reality Rping Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

This is just a place were we can rp an alternate reality from another rp on the forums.

The first one we are doing is City of Love. In this alternate reality, Vicktor's parents and sister still lived. He is one of the most popular kids in school. Best on the rugby team and occasionally helps his dad out with his work.
hailey's parents left her and her older brother while she was in middle school, and she's one of the loners at school who gets into trouble alot, she's still a good artist but she doesn't want anything to do with math or science.

Last edited by Wild on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

vicktor got out of bed, today was the first day of his last year in high school. He got dressed quickly and went down stairs. His parents were already awake and eating, "Good morning!" he said cheerfully taking his place at the table. He put some bacon, eggs, and sausage on his plate and poured a glass of milk. They talked like normal, half way through his breakfast he asked, "Shouldn't Emily be down here? It's here first day of school too right?"
"Yeah, we were going to wake her soon" his father said.
Vicktor inhaled the rest of his meal, "I'll do it!"
He jumped out of his seat and ran to his sister's room. Not bothering to knock he went in, and there she was sleeping in her bed. "Hey you're going to be late for your first day of school" he said shaking her awake. "What?" she said sleepy "Wait! What time is it!?"
"Domt worry you won't be late if you hurry, I might even drive you there"
"okay leave so I can get ready then!" she said pushing him out.

3Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:10 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He drove his sister to school then went to his own. first day of school he thought exciting yet terrifying He walked into school saying hi to anyone that said hi to him. He walked over to his friends. "Hey guys" he said "another year of school"
"yeah and maybe this year you'll actually decide to get a girlfriend" Jerry said teasing him.
He punched him in the arm,"Shut up Jerry" he told him

4Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(*SMILING UNBELIEVEABLY HUGELY* JERRY? THE JERRY? oh and hailey's parents left her and her older brother while she was in middle school, and she's one of the loners at school who gets into trouble alot, she's still a good artist but she doesn't want anything to do with math or science. Sooooo yup!)

Hailey walked past all of the girls cooing to eachother how their hair looked good or that color looked good on them. She sighed and kept on stalking through the hallway, she hated people like that, stuck up popular kids. She walked to her locker which was unfortunately right next to the most popular person in schools, Vicktor. Hailey flanged open her locker dumping her unnecessary items in and taking out her neccersarry ones.

5Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(yes it is THE Jerry I'll add that tidbit about Haliey at a later time)

The bell rang.
"see you guys later!" he said to them walking away, he was in all the advanced classes, his friends were... Well regular sudents. Sometimes it felt like he tried to hard to be perfect, but he knew it was worth it in the long run.

6Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(HAILEY IS A VERY GOOD STUDENT THOUGH SHE DOESN'T TELL ANYONE CAUSE SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER REPUTATION. *cough*shejustneedstobeinclasseswithvicky*cough*)

I sighed. Advanced math wasn't that hard, I didn't see why people couldn't understand the basic patterns that appeared in math. Oh well. I walked to the back of the class and slumped down into my seat and pulled out a scratch price of paper to doodle on.

7Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:10 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Math.. Yay he thought bitterly. He was good at math he just didn't like it. He preferred writing to math or science any day. He got there last and the only spot left was in the back of the class next to some girl. He think he recalled her name being haliey. He walked to the back of the class, then he felt one of his dizzy spells come on. They seldom happened, but it worried him when they did. Then it wouldn't happen for another 6 months so he would stop worrying about them and they would happen again. Be bumped into Hayliey's desk and nearly fell on to of her, but caught himself just in time, "sorry" he said to her.

8Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Hey!" I yelled at no one other than the king of popularity himself, Vicktor. I saw my piece of paper fall onto the floor that I had been doodling on. "Jeez, you think someone with enough coordination to play (?) could at least navigate his way through a class full of desks," I snapped bitterly. Ever since my parents had left me and Owen I had been like this. Always alone and always bitter. Owen had always been gone away at work trying to support both of us I rarely saw him. I came back from my flashback to find......

9Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(let's say he plays rugby)

"I'm-" he said concentrating on not puking "sorry" he picked up her paper. "nice drawings" he said and sat down in his desk.

10Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:02 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Err, thanks I guess," I said and shrugged it off. People had complimented me alot on my drawings, even though they weren't that great. I sighed as the teacher came in, me and Mr. Gibbons had, an interesting relationship. Basically I tolerated him and he tolerated me and my sarcastic remarks about his toupee.

11Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor leaned back in his chair the dizziness was slowly subsiding. Right now he didn't care what Mr. Gibbons said to him right now. Gibbons was a nice teacher, and normally Vicktor was one of his favourite sudents.

12Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Umm, Mr. Gibbons, is it just me or is it drafty in here?" I asked stifling a laugh because his toupee had fallen over to one side quite considerably. Mr. Gibbons frowned at me as he fixed his hair. "No Ms. Dupont, I believe it's just you," he said glaring at me before turning back to the board and writing something about an equation that I already knew about.

13Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He slowly recovered but by that time half the lesson was already over. He sighed numbers just werent making sense right now. Giving up on it then he started to write. He wrote about anything that came to mind. It was mostly about love and what he thought about it, but there were other things in his randomness of writing. "Vicktor? Would you please tell us the answer?" gibbons asked
Without looking up he guessed, "two" He always trusted his instincts, and they usually never failed him.
"correct"
Vicktor let go a sigh of relief. His mind just wasnt in math today.
Mr. Gibbons moved on to the next part of the lesson.

14Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:50 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(*waggles eyebrows* writing about love there eh?)

I spent the entire lesson doodling pictures of anything that came to mind, which included random people in the classroom, me swordfighting Mr. Gibbons' toupee, and for some odd reason, Vicktor. I shook my head and tried to draw something else when Mr. Gibbons called on me.
"So, Hailey, if our exponent is 7, and x equals -47, what is the answer?" he asked, hoping to catch me off guard.
"52," I replied without looking up. I sneaked a look at Mr. Gibbons who was glaring at me. I was one of his smartest students but he detested me. I gave him an unusually cheerful smile in return before the bell rang and he assigned homework. I picked up my bag and started to pack my things up. I started off to the front of the classroom when I tripped over someone's backpack and hit Vicktor's desk. "Dammit!" I cried.

(*cough* makehisnotebookfalloff!*cough* Ehat? I didn't say anything!)

15Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He picked up her notebook and couldn't but look at it if only for a second. He raised his eyebrow but dint say anything,"you should watch your language" he said handing her the notebook. "voici votre ordinateur portable"

16Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(WHAT DOES THAT MEan? OAO)
I glared at him a bit the snatched my notebook from his hand. "Don't tell me to watch my language," I hissed before stalking out of the room and back to my locker. "That prick!" I hissed under my breath as I dumped my math stuff in my locker.

17Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(it means here is your note book)

"C'est un grand jour, c'est que jusqu'à" he muttered to himself. He went to his locker and did a in ward sigh his locker was right next to Haliey's.

18Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:34 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Urgh. French! I want to know what that means!)

I gave myself a mental facepalm because the king of popularity himself was standing next to me. Fantastic. I kept my head kind of in my locker pretending to fix the random things I had taped on the inside. I grabbed my art supplies because I had art class next.

19Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor got ready for his next class, creative writing, he took out his writing notebook and went to the class.

20Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I can't get a translator right now!)

I quickly headed off to art class. I sat again in the back of class. The teacher Ms. Murray was pretty cool about stuff. "Okay you guys, today we're going to do Impressionism," she instructed the class. I had already gotten started with a light sketch of what I was going to do.

21Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(It doesn't mean anything important)

He went to creative.writing class. Mr Henderson was the teacher, he wasn't the best, but he was nice. He started writing while Mr Henderson told the class waht this class was about and.all that. Vicktor had been in his class before so he knew the speech.

22Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I sighed as I put the finishing touches on my picture with paint. I wasn't quite sure I liked it. Oh well, time for PE next. I went to my locker to dump my art supplies off and pick up my gym uniform. I detested the uniform, it was a white t-shirt with the school's logo on it and a pair of shorts. I slammed my locker shut and walked to the girl's locker room and changed. I walked out to the track field, unfortunately all the senior boys had PE as well, so I got a couple of whistles and in return, those boys got my lovely middle finger and a smile.

23Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor had PE with all the other seniors. He saw Haliey, he sighed.

24Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Why the sigh Vicky? OAO)

I considered myself pretty good at running, I mean I usually passed all the other girls on the track. I had become a good runner because off fleeing graffiti sites when the cops came to bust us, I was never caught because I could run like a cheeta. I smiled to myself as I flew over one of the hurdles and past Brittany Johnson, the Queen of Popularity and captain of the cheerleading squad. She gaped at me and slowed down to catch up with her friends to complain about me. I stopped after I reached the point we had to run to. I walked over to my waterbottle and took a long gulp. "Whew," I muttered to myself and wiped the sweat from my brow.

25Alternate Reality Rping Empty Re: Alternate Reality Rping Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was one of the fastest kids in school. Today he didn't hold back at all he managed to pass everyone and even lapped around half the people. He stopped with everyone else. He was breathing heavily, but he had enjoyed himself. He was reminded of when he helped his dad or his dad's friends, chasing graffiti people. He smiled at the thought. He walked over the group, Ms Mercian was saying something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum