The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

K you now what this is :p

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1K you now what this is :p Empty K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

100 years after the fire nation war. Peace has been achevied, but Aang just died at 212 years old (making him the oldest human to live.) He has been the keeper of piece since the end of the war and now with his death each nation is trying to get the upper hand, know that the new avatar will have just been born and won't be able to keep peace just yet. Each nation has turned against each other ans they desperately need the avatar.

16 years after, (insert cool avatar name here) as just found out he is the next avatar. Shocked and surprised, he stills accepts that it is true. Just as his training is starting a group of air benders attack his small village. Leaving it in ruins, he survived because of his amazing water bending skills. He runs though to no particular place since he doesn't know where it is safe.

So will you join (name here) on his journey or will you try to capture him and get him on your side? The choice is yours...

Name-
Bender? If yes what element?-
Looks-
Personality-
(don't say what side your on it I'll make it more fun!)

Oh and Avatar the Last Airbender (c) I think Nicklodeon
Any characters we make up (c) us

2K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Kay
Yes avatar
He is 6'3" has dark short hair. Emerald green eyes.
He doesn't really believe in all things like past lifes and spirit world stuff, even though he is the avatar. He knows he can water bend bit believes there is a reasonable explanation for if even though he hasn't thought of one yet. He cares alot about others feelings ans tries not to hurt any ones and will probably do things he doesn't like just so others arent hurt and he is really got at hiding the things he actually enjoys between the things he hates. He knows he is the avatar and can't have any connects to the real world (even though thats the only world he believes in) so he has already detached himself from the world or at least his heart.

3K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:41 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Wildey
Yes earth
Short and close to the earth like a lot of earth benders. He has brown eyes and short light brown hair.
He is strong to his nation and disapproves of this new war. He would do whatever he believes is right to stop this war. Likes to help other people out but he usually only does it if it helps him in the long run.

Breeze
Yes air
She is 5'5" and 14 years old. She has shoulder length dirty blond hair with pale blue eyes. She looks every delicate but in fact she is one of the best air benders and was there when they attacked the village that the avatar was at.
She loves the feeling of flying and understands the reason of the war. She believes that it has to happen for these nation to ever live peacefully together again, because once they realize they are equal peace can begin again and the age of progress can begin. Though at the same time she doesn't want the war to end because she is afraid that if things become to advanced people will forget about bending. She strongly believes in the spirit world and bending.

4K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:54 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Name: Bekka (may change)
Bender: Hoyeah
Element/Nation: Water
Looks: Light reddish/brownish hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Has golden/brown eyes. Light sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Stands about 5'4". Is 15(almost 16) years old.
Personality: She's a very opinionated, hates being told she's wrong. Tells people how she feels regardless of what it would do to their feelings. She won't take crap from anyone. Blushes easily and likes to be VERY SHNEAKY.

5K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Cool!!)

Kay was so happy to finally see land he had been running away from the southern water tribe all day and he knew he wouldn't have lasted much longer water bending to keep himself afloat. It was times like these he wished he had a flying bison like the air benders. Bit her didn't think about it that much, because as soon as he touched the shore he colasped and fell asleep from exhaustion.

6K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:04 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I slowly started practicing my water bending. I saw the water floating and moving around in front of me when I heard someone gasp then I heard a faint thud. The water splashed onto the ground and I ran over to a dark figure that had collapsed on the shore of the (beach iceberg?).

7K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:10 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Beach)

He forced himself to wake up even though he knew he need sleep he couldnt sleep here and he knew it. He slowly got up and away from the water he saw another person on the beach and hoped he did cause to much attention to himself.

8K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Okies thanks! C;)

I approached the guy who had just woken up on the beach with caution. I grabbed a stick that was nearby and poked his side with it. "Oi, are you, okay?" I asked quietly.

9K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"um" he said his mind muddled from exhuastion. "yeah...just....tired..." he said and didnt even have the energy to stop her from poking him with the stick.

10K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Well you're talking so I'll take that as a good sign. So who are you and how did you get here?" I asked with wonderment. As far as I know only people who are REALLY good at swimming or waterbenders can get here, me being the latter, I thought.

11K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:23 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"too.." he said and colasped.

12K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:30 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ergh, that's not good," I said staring at him a while longer then deciding on taking him to my hang out in the forest. I tried dragging him and got about halfway up the beach until I gave up and just started a fire there since the sun was going down. I needed to take care of dinner for myself and this new guy who had collapsed on my beach. I walked to the water and searched for fish and then waterbended the water around them to get them put of the water.

13K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:33 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He woke up the next day. "Uh where am I?" he wondered outloud. Then the events of yesterday slowly came back to him so her could relive them all over again, then he remembered the girl. she must have done this! hw thought and made a mental note to thank her for her kindness.

14K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I hummed as I stretched from my hammock. I got out and slid on my sleeve less tunic. I walked out to the open beach and stretched in front of the sun rising.

15K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"hey! Thanks for doing that for me" Kay said when he saw her.

16K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I jumped a little when I heard the guy I had dragged up the beach thank me. "Oh, no problem! I don't believe I had the chance to introduce myself yesterday seeing as you were passed out, I'm Bekka," I said holding out my hand.

17K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Kay" he said "pleasure to meet you" he added and shook her hand.

18K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"So, I have a question, how did you get here?" I asked. I wasn't sure wether or not I should tell him I was a waterbender since the war was causing everyone to be on edge about that kind of stuff.

19K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"water bender" he said he figured that since she helped him she wouldn't hurt him "I come from the southern water tribe and the only way to get from there to here is water bending" he said

20K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

My eyes widened hen he told me he was a waterbender from my home tribe. I ran away when the war outbreak first started because I didn't want to get caught by fire nation people. "Southern Water Tribe? I came from there too," I said in shock.

21K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"strange that we've never meet before then" he said

22K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yeah, I'm a waterbender as well, I ran away during the begining of the war because I didn't want to be taken by the fire nation," I said sitting down on the beach and crossing my legs.

23K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"well I hate being the bearer of bad news, but you should know this" he started. "our tribe has been destroyed by air bender as far as I know I was the only survivor from the attack" he finished sadly.

24K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh," I said quietly. I remembered all of my family that had been there, my dad and my grandma. My mom had passed away a while ago, though I didn't feel very sad since I hardly knew her. "So what brings you to my humble island?" I asked starting to waterbend to calm my nerves.

25K you now what this is :p Empty Re: K you now what this is :p Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I was running away" he said simply "now I must go to the earth kingdom, thank you for your hospitality" he bowed to her and than got up to leave. All of a sudden something crash landed right next to him. "arg! Stupid bird!" the thing said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum